This is the Beer Pong Thread.

Here we share our love for the game.

Discuss stories of great games, winning streaks, horrible mishaps or drunken buffoonery.

Also, talk about any strange, funny or irregular house rules you might play with.
Quote by Seth Shadows
No.

this

and also..

no
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Beer pong is AWESOME

pretty much standard rules with us.
lose a point, take a chug. ball lands in your glass, chug the whole glass.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Beer pong is the downfall of man

I have to agree...

But yes, I like it - only because I have very good aim. Games like Flip Cup or Quarters... I wouldn't take part in one if I could help it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
does anyone play on fire?

where if someone makes three shots in a row (most likely on separate turns), they keep going until they miss.
Quote by fenderdude06
does anyone play on fire?

where if someone makes three shots in a row (most likely on separate turns), they keep going until they miss.

I'm going to have to try this.

Does anyone play "landmine", where one cup is filled to the very top with beer?
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
usually 6 cup, one rerack, island cup applies, bounce backs are gentlemen's shots, shoot till you miss on redemption.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
last night we had a rule where if the girls picked up a bounce back they had to put the ball in their mouth and shoot it at the cup.
went 11-0 last night. we actually created a "Beer Pong Charter of Rights" with all 23 rules of the house :P
------

Shwiggity.
Anyone ever play beer pong using walls and/or ceiling? It's nuts...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
we fill the cups with sperm.

i always win.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
i've only played once, but it was awesome. can't wait to play again.
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
In my neck of the woods, beer pong is called Beirut, or just 'Rut for short. Anyone else?

Anyone?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Cmagg
i've only played once, but it was awesome. can't wait to play again.

it is truly a great game that men, woman and children alike can enjoy.
I got to play on a $4000 table with 2 tvs and a kegerator with 2 taps in it.

On that table we play no bounces, behind the back shots on rebound and bitches blow.

Generally we play with bounces, rebounds, bitches blow.
I actually ended up playing a different game last night at a party. Called "flip". All you do is have two different teams of 4-5 people. Each person has a cup full of beer. They all line up at a table and then it goes like this: The first person from each team chugs their beer then places their cup on the edge of the table and tries to flip it so it lands upside down on the table. Once it is upside down, the next person in line does the same until one team is completely done and wins. We also added another rule. After every five wins, a team can choose one member from the other team that has to suffer the wrath of the funnel. lol, was fun.

And yes, I've played beer pong. Some epic stories there too.
ಥ_ಥ
my friends have beer pong tornaments every quarter. its a way for all of my highschool friends to come back home from college ( bring back some college friends too) and get together and drink a lot. its a great get together. we bought a keg that we write all the winners of every tornament (like the stanley cup).

:O
We're gonna show you up
We're gonna drink your beer
We're gonna take your girls
We're gonna make you cry

Cookie for whoever gets the reference.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Beer pong is a fun way to drink for sure. One time my idiot teammate was too hammered and knocked all of our cups over trying to swat a bounce away. Needless to say I was upset because we were doing well up to that point. I have to say though pong tournies can take too long. If your partying with a lot of people flip cup is a better way to get everyone involved.