alright. ive been out of guitar playing for awhile now and am just getting back into it. for a guitar i am building a custom so that is taken care of. i need to know what amp now. i wold prefer it to be <300usd and be at least 100w 2x12 combo amp. or should i just build a cabinet and get a nice head. if so what is a nice head to drive a 4x12 cabinet with most likely celestion speakers? thanks
i play everything from blues to almost death metal heavy. and i will be gigging that is why i want 100 watts.

and yes i know how much the speakers will be. the celestion vintage 30's i am looking at are 125 a piece. but if i build the cab myself i can start with 2 and add the other 2 down the road.
You don't need 100 Watts to gig. And you probably won't find a good gigging amp for under 300 dollars, certainly not a 100W one
then would you reccamend a 50 or 75? if so would a head of that power range power 4x12 cabs easily? sorry i just do not remember any of this it has been two years since i have played much.
save up and get a good tube
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
save up and get on Krank Revolution.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
Quote by Pintara_jackson
save up and get on Krank Revolution.

that is a head correct? and how much are those? i am not spending 1000 on a head which most of the krank ones i have seen are. i am sure they are good but i do not need to be heard 30 miles away.
Quote by Ghold125
take a look at the Crate V series

tube or solid state?
Quote by Ghold125
...tube

is 33 watts enough to take care of a full stack? (8x12) if so i think i will go with that. thanks for all the help everyone.
if youve quit and "gone out of playing guitar" before, why spend all this on a new one, if you might just do the same thing again?
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola