if i put Weiman's natural lemon oil furniture polish with sunscreen (that is the exact label of the stuff) would this A) help make my neck fast. it feels like it is made of rubber and B) would it mess up my neck?

also, how would i apply it on there?
i used to use lemon oil on my fretboard to keep it from drying out buy only use it on a rosewood fretboard and no it will not make your neck faster.
'85 Fender Reissue '75 Jazz Bass ---> Ashdown MAG300h
Schecter C/SH-1 ---> Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
you can't make your neck faster...only your fingers. dumbass
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

well thanks for being 100% nice and considerate about your opinion. a fast neck would be a neck that allows your hand to glide up and down the neck with little friction and has nothing to do with how fast your fingers move.... dumbass
i think he clearly meant smoother-
keep it polished that's all, lemon oil works.
i wipe down my guitar everytime i change strings
well instead of saying how do i make my neck faster why not try saying smoother? it makes the question that much more easy to answer
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Dont use furniture polish. Furniture polish is basically just an oil that makes your neck shine more, in this case lemon oil. I use good old butchers bowl alley wax. It makes your neck look great, play faster, and resist dirt. If you do plan to use wax, use a paste wax like butchers and make sure to spread it on thick, let it dry for 5 minutes, then polish it off really good preferably with a buffer. If you dont polish it good, it will make your neck slower and look dull. The only other down side to waxing your neck would be its going to stink from the wax for a day or so.
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.