Page 1 of 2
I have a squier affinity, and it sucks so bad (in combination with my spider III)
How do I convince her I need a new guitar?

EDIT: Sorry, I have the money, I'm 15, and she'll be like "you already have a guitar".
Last edited by jacobparker at Sep 28, 2008,
Bind, Torture, Kill./thread
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Raise the money yourself.
A) she can't object.
B) she'll be so impressed by her boofie woo she'll chip in to show you the value of hard work.

Feel free to add me and listen to more hilarious jokes such as the above.
save up your own money
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Tell her you just came back from the Doctor and he said you have a horrible disease. The only cure is a new guitar.

Buy your own new guitar... you annoying, buzzing dumblebee you.
Young one, it is not her who needs convinced, it is you. You need convinced to find a job, do your own laundry, cook your own dinner-- well.. nevermind. Tell her to buy you a new one or else you'll cut her balls off.
Quote by pirates_ftw
Raise the money yourself.
A) she can't object.
B) she'll be so impressed by her boofie woo she'll chip in to show you the value of hard work.

I agree. But also I alot of sucking up is in order. Always be nice to her and get her things when you can. And when the time is right then she will buy you a new guitar. Better yet break your arm...haha... then pitifully ask her if when your arm heals you can play a better sounding guitar! that should work... (never)...
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Draw an angry face on your guitar and go outside, strip and run around in circles naked.

She will get the message.

EDIT: Make sure the guitars angry face is looking outside a window where it can see you.
"Let me get a new guitar. I don't really need it, but I think I do because I've been blinkered by consumerism."
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i did this a really long time ago
desolder one of the wire connecting to the output jack and say you took it to a shop nd they said its FUBAR
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves

hahahahahaha sigged
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
Sell Blood & Semen (Seperately and Mixed together)...It's the only way you'll get the guitar soon, and it doesn't techinically have to be yours
Maybe ask for something that doesnt suck as bad as an SG/les paul.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
thats a tough one, im 20 and my parents are never too happy when I come home with more gear. They don't give me too hard of a time...
you dont you make her buy you a new amp
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Make her watch you play and really suck. Mess up non stop and make it so you can barely tell whats being played. A few days later talk her into taking you to guitar center just to try out other guitars. Play for her there and really rock out on the guitar you want. Blow her mind with your driving riffs and melt her face with your explosive solos. Then tell her you need a new guitar. It wouldn't hurt if you hammed it up again when you got home lol.
Quote by pirates_ftw

B) she'll be so impressed by her boofie woo...

I know I'm impressed by MY boofie woo

Long story short, buy it yourself.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by rabidguitarist
"Let me get a new guitar. I don't really need it, but I think I do because I've been blinkered by consumerism."

Stupid hippy.

TS, get a job.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
actually tell her to help the economy and buy a new guitar
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
You don't NEED a guitar, you want one. Either buy it yourself or be content with what you've got. Either way, stop being a little bitch.
RULE BRITANNIA
Ask for money for Christmas and buy it with that money.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
get a job and buy your own. that'll convince her.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Toker420
Make her watch you play and really suck. Mess up non stop and make it so you can barely tell whats being played. A few days later talk her into taking you to guitar center just to try out other guitars. Play for her there and really rock out on the guitar you want. Blow her mind with your driving riffs and melt her face with your explosive solos. Then tell her you need a new guitar. It wouldn't hurt if you hammed it up again when you got home lol.

Haha that'd be funny.
Maybe get a job? Or make some deal where you get certain grades then at the end of the 9 weeks you get a new one? I just bought my own new one, with my newly acquired job. Do it.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
play it really out of tune
then shell get so sick that shell have to buy you a new one
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by bobwentpop
Ask for money for Christmas and buy it with that money.

This is just as bad.
RULE BRITANNIA
First you must convince yourself that the first thing you need is a new amp.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I've got my own money & can afford it, she will just be like "you've already got one".
Quote by soul_power
First you must convince yourself that the first thing you need is a new amp.

Yea, I got it like 2 months ago so I'll just have to get a POD x3 live then realize I don't need the amp...
Page 1 of 2