Ever wake up and think "****, my life sucks" I do. I'm living in a backward country full of unintelligent religious homophobes where the slightest taboo can get you killed, I'm not kidding either, I think Jamaica has the second highest murder rate in the world, right behind Mexico.

Well, life is too short to waste, I know I'm not really in a position to be giving anyone advice, but **** the self-pity bullshit, get over it and move on. You may feel like shit sometimes but eventually it gets better. Life can end in an instant, everything you've worked your entire life for can vanish, but its just something you have to live with and overcome. You may be like me and not have many friends, your parents may be dead and you might be broke, but life is never as bad if you don't focus on the negatives, think of the positives. Not on the things your lacking but on what you have.

Just do what you can to be happy, even if it means traveling off the beaten path, don't be afraid to be different or of worry about what people will think of you. Break rules, skip school, do drugs, it doesn't matter just do what you can to have a great time and live everyday like its your last, life is too short to waste. So go rape, pillage and burn before it's too late. LONG LIVE THE PIT! LONG LIVE THE PIT! LONG LIVE THE PIT! LONG LIVE THE PIT! But seriously, get your ass away from your computer and go have fun outside or something.

because I can:
(Invalid img)
Get over it.
Someone should make a de-mo.

Anyway I just wanted to ask if anyone knows any good sites History sites, info on Caribbean slave colonies to be specific, thanks.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Last edited by Slone at Sep 28, 2008,
*enter lol wut pear here*

ya, glad you came to that realization on your own...

now who wants a snack pack??
okay...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
lol I didn't expect much out of this, but you guys have given me a good laugh.

Read the bottom bolded part, I need help with my homework
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Nice words of advice . You put forth alot of effort to get those comments ^^^ But nicely done.
Camilla Choads.
k. koo
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Thank you, wise teenager, for the oh so useful advice. Please extend my warmest greetings to the noble Jamaican people.

As a sign of appreciation and respect, here's some advice from you:

Do your own ****in' homework!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt

I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
good on you TS... i think we all need to get out more.

'Carpe Diem'... i think it's Inuit for "sort yo shizzle out fool"
Quote by jam phan420
*enter lol wut pear here*

ya, glad you came to that realization on your own...

now who wants a snack pack??

I DO!
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18