What could be a good combiation with L500XL.another l500XL or something else.thanks
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Dimebag used a Seymour Duncan '59 model in the neck.

+1
Quote by captainoid
The recommended combo is an L500XL and an L500R.

yep its what i got in my ltd
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by NOtrab
yep its what i got in my ltd

when playing on clean are they usable for blues.
i currently have active emg81 pups so id like to know if i have to buy new switch,wires,knobs or otput or something else.thanks
now im thinking to put a seymour 59 in the neck position.if someone knows where can i find wiring diagram for seymour 59 neck and bill lawrence l500xl bridge with 3 position lever switch,1 volume 1 tone(it is a ltd m-1000 guitar).all the parts on my guitar are from active emg 81 pups so if i have to change something like output jack knobs or something let me know please.thanks.
dont post 4 times in a row dude EDIT!!!

your need to replace the jack and the pots got to the seymour duncan website for a similar diagram
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by MANTAJAZZ
now im thinking to put a seymour 59 in the neck position.if someone knows where can i find wiring diagram for seymour 59 neck and bill lawrence l500xl bridge with 3 position lever switch,1 volume 1 tone(it is a ltd m-1000 guitar).all the parts on my guitar are from active emg 81 pups so if i have to change something like output jack knobs or something let me know please.thanks.

http://www.guitarelectronics.com/product/WDUHH3T1101
http://www.guitarelectronics.com/category/wiringresources.11pickupcolorcodes/

Everything you need to know.

BTW, don't dump within an hour of your last post. That's not necessary.
thanks for that but i also wanted to know if i can keep my current pots,wires etc.or i have to change it all.
You'll wanna change the pots to 500K.
Main gear
Guitars
Shine ST420F
Epiphone 1966 Limited Edition G-400
Martin DX1K
Amps
1976 Silverface Champ
Egnater Tweaker 112 combo