what would i put my

Mids
Treble
Bass
Drive
Channel Volume

to get a master of puppets sound preferably damage inc,
and yes i have a spider
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Emo-Slayer
what would i put my

Mids
Treble
Bass
Drive
Channel Volume

to get a master of puppets sound preferably damage inc,
and yes i have a spider

if you have the 75w(my bro has one)or a higher wattage, theres already a MOP preset in the 80s section.

Really on any line 6 with the same modeling will have that preset, my new line 6 valve 40w has it.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Mids - very low
Treble - High
Bass - High
Drive - Pretty High
Volume - Wherever you want.

With a spider you can still get a good sound.
Metal Red setting, with drive at just the 2nd dot
Mid - High
Treble - High
Bass - Middle

Then put a DS-1 infront of it with Vol and Dist high and tone in the center. You can mess with the amp controls a bit, that low gain area of metal red is the ONLY good sounding place on the whole amp though, can't go wrong with it.