Right guys to keep it short basically im after the longest instrument cable i can get for under £30 that wont buzz loads or anything.

Cheers.
Why do you want a really long cable? You do realise that it will seriously effect your tone if you use an overly long cable?
I just hate bein on a short cable and because im skint and couldnt ever afford a good wireless i need to stay with cables. and yeahh i know thats why i said the longest alright quility one for the price if it just needed to be long id buy the longest cheapest one out there but i dont wanna effect my tone to much.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Why do you want a really long cable? You do realise that it will seriously effect your tone if you use an overly long cable?

eh, some people aren't keen on the bright as and brighter than the sun tone
Kk Thanks guys, Whats your thoughts on venom 20ft cables. What they like reliablity wise? the thing is the cable i was using (not sure what brand beacause it was given me from a friend of mine) litrally just fell apart in my hands.
What UK site can i order Cleartone cables of anyways? because i looked on GAK and Thomann and neither stock Cleartone cables.
Planet Waves cables are excellent. Lifetime warranty and all that (plus they have an on-off circuit breaker switch thing) but as said before, Cleartone is the best. Google them.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
+1 on cleartone. not too sure how big they get, but they're excellent (heck, amazing) value.

http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?