i clicked the link and 5 secs later closed the window... looks like rappers holding a guitar and sounding like idiots.
Oh jesus. This sucks..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
*sigh*

Could've at least made it a bit more entertaining. I actually watched for 2 mins hoping for something, nothing.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I think you owe us all an apology, and those two other people in the band also owe us an apology.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

i want 1 minute of my life back that was horrible
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18

Folks, this is your brain.

This video is your brain on metal.

Make the right choice.
Quote by vintage x metal

Guys, why can't we criticize him in peace and harmony? It's not that ba..

Yeah, it actually is. Don't ever pick up a video camera again, please, for the sake of humanity

Edit: Actually, most people who clicked the link wasted about twenty seconds watching it. TS, you wasted almost ten minutes of your life making it. I feel bad for you.
I would give you a cookie to make you feel better, but, as I stated, I wasted seconds watching your idiotic video.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Sep 28, 2008,
You an your band?
BAD GRAMMAR IS BAD!
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Thats 1 minute and 13 seconds im never getting back...
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
After those posts I don't think I'll be watching it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.