u gave us a bad link
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
The Navigator series guitars are excellent. If your serious about buying one and your into LP's this won't disapoint. The aluminum tail piece is basically just what it sounds to be. They add a bit of clarity to the overall tone of the guitar. Chances are you won't find a Navigator in the US unless it's used. You can get them imported on some sites or on ebay. As for the price just google a currency converter.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Quote by sandman-105
u gave us a bad link
umm... It works fine for me....

Try again?

Quote by OsirisProtocol
The Navigator series guitars are excellent. If your serious about buying one and your into LP's this won't disapoint. The aluminum tail piece is basically just what it sounds to be. They add a bit of clarity to the overall tone of the guitar. Chances are you won't find a Navigator in the US unless it's used. You can get them imported on some sites or on ebay. As for the price just google a currency converter.
So... what would this one compare to? Epi LP Standard? Gibson LP Standard? Epi LP Custom?
O O

___
Last edited by TheBax at Sep 28, 2008,
just google xe and you will get you self a currency converter. sorry dont know anything about the guitar.
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
Holy crap! Nevermind this... i just did a currency converter thing, and this guitar is worth exactly $4747.99 USD!!!
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
Holy crap! Nevermind this... i just did a currency converter thing, and this guitar is worth exactly $4747.99 USD!!!

holy shit lol
well it looks good

EDIT yeah it was just that couple times the link didnt work
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
holy shit lol
well it looks good

EDIT yeah it was just that couple times the link didnt work

Haha, if i EVER pay that much for a LP, i'll just get a Gibson... for LESS!
O O

___
never tried a navigator, but from what i hear, they're comparable to gibson custom shop quality, if not better. based on the japanese guitars i have tried, i have no reason to doubt that they're that good (considering the price of the navigators).

if you want cheaper, something like an edwards would be worth considering, perhaps.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
never tried a navigator, but from what i hear, they're comparable to gibson custom shop quality, if not better. based on the japanese guitars i have tried, i have no reason to doubt that they're that good (considering the price of the navigators).

if you want cheaper, something like an edwards would be worth considering, perhaps.

Eh... i've looked at edwards. All their LPs are ugly, imo.

I'm just gonna go for an Agile! (which is what i was originally planning on, 'till i saw this Navigator... Then i got curious.)
O O

___
eh? some of the edwardses are more or less copies of LPs...

your call of course.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?