I got an used Warlock yesterday, but I don't know which model is it.
I don't have any pictures though, but it's like this one:

The difference is that mine has three knobs (two volume, one tone), the hardware is all black, and it has a whammy bar.
I already checked the B.C Rich website and didn't find anything like it.

Thanks in advance
does it have a floyd rose or a strat like tremolo
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
that looks like the bronze sereis i doubt your is the only way to get it exact is if you post a picture of your warlock not off the internet plus youshouldve known what one before buying
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by rancidryan
does it have a floyd rose or a strat like tremolo

Floyd rose like.

Quote by alternitivebass
youshouldve known what one before buying

I wasn't looking for it, I kinda stomped into it, and it was a really good deal (especially since is a pain in the ass getting a lefty guitar here).
Having said that it could have been the NJ but they have actives instead of passives
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.
Quote by Josola
http://www.bcrich.com/warlock_nt.asp here you go its the NT version

I think it's that one, but mine hasn't got the widow headstock, do all of them have it?

Quote by Josola
Having said that it could have been the NJ but they have actives instead of passives

Nope, mine has passives , and the tremolo isn't an original Floyd Rose.
Last edited by creeping.death! at Sep 28, 2008,
Quote by Josola

Were they stock pickups? They could have replaced them somewhere down the line.
nope cheaper version dont (i think) try the NJ

But i don't really no alot about BC riches
Quote by Ichimaru

Quote by xHuffyx

Dimebag Darrell.
Quote by Rocker_94

The NJ come with EMG where as the NT come with BC Rich stock
Quote by Ichimaru

Quote by xHuffyx

Dimebag Darrell.
Mate are you on about a head stock like this? http://www.bcrich.com/warlock_darkarts.asp because the dark arts is the only one with this head stock
Quote by Ichimaru

Quote by xHuffyx

Dimebag Darrell.
Quote by Rocker_94

They're the stock pickups I believe (I'd have to get them out to be sure, but I can't right now)

Quote by Josola
Mate are you on about a head stock like this? http://www.bcrich.com/warlock_darkarts.asp because the dark arts is the only one with this head stock

Yup, that's the headstock. The tremolo isn't floyd rose and the pickups aren't those, though.
Last edited by creeping.death! at Sep 28, 2008,
Yer thats the dark arts version then
Quote by Ichimaru

Quote by xHuffyx

Dimebag Darrell.
Quote by Josola
Yer thats the dark arts version then

No it's not, he said so himself. Also, stop repeat posting, there's an edit button for a reason.

It sounds like you've got a bronze series, how's it sound/play?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
No it's not, he said so himself. Also, stop repeat posting, there's an edit button for a reason.

It sounds like you've got a bronze series, how's it sound/play?

I guess it's ok, but I can't really tell you much since I haven't played many guitars.

I thought the Bronze didn't have a whammy?
Quote by creeping.death!
I guess it's ok, but I can't really tell you much since I haven't played many guitars.

I thought the Bronze didn't have a whammy?

Well we can't be sure until we see pictures. They've probably done a bronze with a floating trem at some point.
Dickless.
It'd probably be easiest to go find a BC Rich serial number database, and check from there.

Warning though, if the guitar is from 1989 to 1994, it won't be in their database, because they were made by Class Axe, instead, and all but the high-end American Series were shit models, and they refuse to associate themselves with those guitars any longer.
I have a 1990 American Platinum Gunslinger, and it's not in their database for that exact reason >_>
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by Justice4AllOne
It'd probably be easiest to go find a BC Rich serial number database, and check from there.

Warning though, if the guitar is from 1989 to 1994, it won't be in their database, because they were made by Class Axe, instead, and all but the high-end American Series were shit models, and they refuse to associate themselves with those guitars any longer.
I have a 1990 American Platinum Gunslinger, and it's not in their database for that exact reason >_>

I checked and it doesn't appear
I dunno if it is of any use, but the serial number in the plate is I60285, and under it it says: LA California, USA.

Quote by MetalMilitia212
Looks like it might be an old, old NJ series, late '80s/early '90s.

I'm hoping so .
Your year number is the first one so your guitar is a 2000. I'll give you the wall of text that explains this if you want but your guitar is a nj its a 2000 and its model number 285 meaning it was built as number 285 of that production run.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.