Hey so i play metal guitar with my band, and i use a Digitech Metalmaster pedal, its pretty good, im thinking about getting a boss Metal Zone pedal but thats beside the point right now haha. my thing is when im jamming in our practice place i dont have a very big amp, its a fender 25 watt, but it works for practicing, but i have to turn the level up really high on my pedal to have my volume at the level that i want. the thing about that is that i have a shit load of feedback, and i dont really want it all that badly haha. is there anything i can do to cut it down or anything like that? like can i buy a pedal or something along those lines that will help my feedback not exist? please help me out with some ideas!
Your setup is just begging for feedback. The Digitech is not a very good pedal IMO. You can buy a noise suppressor (i.e. ISP decimator, etc.) if you really like your current setup. But please, don't even consider the Metal Zone, because it is truly an awful pedal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
An ISP Decimator will solve all noise issues everytime. If you still have noise after filtering through the ISP, you have more serious problems. If you're going to insist on a Boss Metal Zone, get the Keeley modded one (he sells them new) it actually sounds pretty good, unlike the original.
okay thank you for all the advice it was great, you have any good suggestions for a pedal if i was to get a new one? we play pretty hard metal so i want alot of distortion and everything, what would you suggest?
Quote by suffer.joy
okay thank you for all the advice it was great, you have any good suggestions for a pedal if i was to get a new one? we play pretty hard metal so i want alot of distortion and everything, what would you suggest?

Save up $500 and buy a Bugera 6260 and pummel your audience. A used 5150/6505 would be ideal also. I love mine. It will save you money on distortion pedals that's for sure.
If you're looking for a pedal though I really dig the Keeley modded Boss Metal Zone.
It's quite flexable and sounds MUCH better than the stock one.