Can I swap out the Jackson JT580 lfr to an OFR directly or do i have re route it for the conversion.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
-wow I envy your amp-

It's almost certain that it won't fit, because a company can't directly copy the dimensions of a floyd because they're copyrighted
Quote by Pintara_jackson
Can I swap out the Jackson JT580 lfr to an OFR directly or do i have re route it for the conversion.

no, an orignal floyd is not a swap for the jt580, you need an floyd rose pro
Ummmm i think it should be fine just you must have to make pivot post holes a tad bigger....... but i not to sure on that
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.
all right so that means i'll go to my next door nieghbor to the woodwork for new guitar just put ofr i just got.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
read what i said...the licensed trems that jackson uses are based on the floyd rose pro...
Quote by LP Addict
get a gotoh licensed floyd rose, its better than the OFR and fits licensed floyd rose routes, plus it has a flat knife edge on one side so it will fit almost any stud spacing.

i already have the OFR but i'm in need to replace that JT580 since i'm going through parts like crazy and it's getting really exspensive since i have direct order through fender.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab