ok so i ruined the paint on my Gibson Explorer with tape and I wanna custom paint it anyways with my dad. I need some ideas or inspiration on what to do. Heres a stock pic.Explorer but mine has black emgs in it. If you could give me some ideas or pics of some, that would be great. Thanks
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
pics!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
I play all kinds of music so i dont want it to be too extreme like skulls and blood but i also dont want pretty buterflies either. i actually dont think i could even make things like that anyways. I would put pics up but i took the pickups bridge and pickgaurd off already and i dont wanna put them back to just take a picture
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Last edited by wayne4433 at Sep 28, 2008,
Quote by wayne4433
I play all kinds of music so i dont want it to be too extreme like skulls and blood but i also dont want pretty buterflies either. i actually dont think i could even make things like that anyways.
can u get stencils? u would first have to sand it down to the wood grain the paint it,u could do 1 color,or some stripes,or go look through a guitar buyers guide and look at designs...
Quote by nowa90
can u get stencils? u would first have to sand it down to the wood grain the paint it,u could do 1 color,or some stripes,or go look through a guitar buyers guide and look at designs...

i probably could get them but im not sure i want that. A really cool stripe design would be awesome. I want something really different but not to complicated
how about somthing like this?

OR

OR

OR

OR

OR

OR
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
^ Did you read the part where he didn't want it complicated?

Do a Confederation Flag.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
^ some of those arent too complicated. especially the last three.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I love that Wolfgang!!!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
The one third to the bottom, with the different colors.

Do that, but maybe different colors. I think it's pretty sweet.