I have unopened

AC/DC- Flick of the Switch
Warrant- Cherry Pie
Rush- Power Windows

and opened but play perfectly

AC/DC- For Those About To Rock
AC/DC- Fly One The Wall

how much could i get for them if i did sell them?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Are the unopened albums original pressings or reissues? As for the opened vinyls, I have bought hundreds of albums for less than $2 that play perfectly, it's really hard to judge without pictures. Condition of the sleeves? Any scratches? (even if you can't hear them)

Those albums aren't really old, rare, or in demand. I would be very surprised if you could get more than $25 for all of them
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
They are all original pressings, to the best of my knowledge, there aren't any scratches. The sleeves are VG+++ I'd say, maybe little bends on the corners, but nothing noticeable....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
They are all original pressings, to the best of my knowledge, there aren't any scratches. The sleeves are VG+++ I'd say, maybe little bends on the corners, but nothing noticeable....

Check it out man, you have any vinyl stores around you?

I've seen AC/DC VG+ albums sell for about $3-8, but if you sell abums to them, you probably won't get more than about a dollar. Ebay?
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Quote by Angus_Junior35
I have unopened

AC/DC- Flick of the Switch
Warrant- Cherry Pie
Rush- Power Windows

and opened but play perfectly

AC/DC- For Those About To Rock
AC/DC- Fly One The Wall

how much could i get for them if i did sell them?

Like 8 bucks. But if they are original releases than alot more. I have original releases of Sgt. Peppers, The White Album, and Abbey Road, autographed by all 4 Beatles. Those albums all together are worth thousands and thousands of dollars but I'll never sell them.
rJ KaHLoN
Autographed Beatles albums? Thats brilliant. My mates dad has a sealed and original Pink Floyd collection, every album in mint condition, and thats worth thousands, but I wouldnt count on these being worth much. There are rare vinyl sites on the net which tell you how much certain things are worth, but as much as I love Angus and the gang, AC/DC doesnt fetch much