Hey guys over the last few weeks my minds been all over the place, Ive been thinking, a lot about really dark and philosophical stuff and I cant seem to stop it. Its kinda been gettin me down... Anybody else in the pit ever had this kind of problem and any advice how to get through it?

Cheers.
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
Dude... Just fap!

Seriously, just fap and think about Bree Olson or whoever instead of thinking about "Dark philosophical stuff".
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
ive had the same for a long time, i constantly question the purpose of humanity, the meaning of life, what the end of the world would be like, whether humans should be allowed to survive any longer etc.

im now a misanthropist becuase of it
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Dude... Just fap!

Seriously, just fap and think about Bree Olson or whoever instead of thinking about "Dark philosophical stuff".

Fapping....hmm guess I could try that....
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
Quote by thedudemeister
ive had the same for a long time, i constantly question the purpose of humanity, the meaning of life, what the end of the world would be like, whether humans should be allowed to survive any longer etc.

im now a misanthropist becuase of it

I dont know what a Misanthropist is.....
Quote by aaciseric
Practice meditation.

It is the only real way of getting your mind back under your own control.

Believe me, I have been there. It led to me to a very bad drinking problem. Then I began to meditate. Look it up online, there is tons of information on it out there, and it really helps.
Quote by Seryaph
Practice meditation.

It is the only real way of getting your mind back under your own control.

Believe me, I have been there. It led to me to a very bad drinking problem. Then I began to meditate. Look it up online, there is tons of information on it out there, and it really helps.

Thank you thats very good advice.
Quote by aaciseric
i had this from a very early age, im banned from voicing it around my girlfriend :P

Its just the way thoughts cross, i can handle the thoughts because im a positive person, i can drift in and out, i mean when thoughts like that hit you, dont be afriad to work through the idea, hiding from it will on make your grasp of it weaker, making its hold over you stronger. Push through and you come to the conclusion - as i have done -, the conclusion is that you have no power at all, so the thoughts - are just that exactly, thoughts. They wont come true because in life, it being diverse and forever illusive as is life is determind to be, you have no control. When you accept that, the dark cloud is lifted, dont be afriad of the thoughts, just conquer them.

Failure isnt falling down, its refusing to get back up.
Quote by EdawMail
hormones.

Are you saying its my hormones that are doing this or advising me to take some?
Quote by aaciseric
Quote by nowa90
what fap mean?

Wank/mastubate/Burp the Worm etc.
Quote by aaciseric
Sounds like a bit of anxiety.

Easiest method of stopping thinking about those thoughts is to not resist them. Just go along with them, and the least energy you give them, the quicker they'll go away.

Thanks a lot everyone.
Quote by aaciseric
Quote by TokaiRocker2000
Are you saying its my hormones that are doing this or advising me to take some?

Its a typical reaction from someone whose mind cant comprehend your relatively universal ideal :P

The only reason such things are comming into your grasp is because your mind is exceeding its boundaries, its merely picking this subject to induce to devote time using parts of your brain that you wouldnt normally use.
Quote by athlete1
this always happens to me. just listen to some tool

right now im listening to pantera's "Walk" will that work too?
Quote by aaciseric
Quote by Anthony1991
i had this from a very early age, im banned from voicing it around my girlfriend :P

Its just the way thoughts cross, i can handle the thoughts because im a positive person, i can drift in and out, i mean when thoughts like that hit you, dont be afriad to work through the idea, hiding from it will on make your grasp of it weaker, making its hold over you stronger. Push through and you come to the conclusion - as i have done -, the conclusion is that you have no power at all, so the thoughts - are just that exactly, thoughts. They wont come true because in life, it being diverse and forever illusive as is life is determind to be, you have no control. When you accept that, the dark cloud is lifted, dont be afriad of the thoughts, just conquer them.

Failure isnt falling down, its refusing to get back up.
You sound like Yoda.
That's the first symptom of being gay. I think you might be gay.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
have you raped someone recently?

...because if you haven't then I would get on that, all your problems will be magically solved. for you.
XU