Page 1 of 2
If you could have your Funeral any way you pleased, and money wasn't an issue, what would it be like?

I would have and orchestra playing Cheerio and Toodle Pip by The Toy Dolls, while they tied my body to the mast of a viking ship which has it's hull filled with gunpowder. Then I would have them push me out to see, and have my loved ones shoot flaming arrows to the boat. Then as soon as the boat explodes, I want the orchestra to play the heaviest metal they could possibly muster.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Lame.

At my funeral everyone will have to wear a big hat.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
hell yes. now i want that, but replace the first song with the intro to fade to black
Main Gear List:
Guitars:
Jackson RR7
Agile AL-3100 Double Bound
1977 Fender Jazz Bass
Amp:
Blackstar HT-5
peavey bass amp
Effects:
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Danelectro 7-band EQ
Quote by metaldud536
With some large fries and a coke.

Wow.

That was funny.

Really funny.

EDIT:

I will be crisped to perfection.
I'd have my friend's band play, and my corpse would be up on stage. Then they'd throw me into the mosh pit, and I'd go crowd surfing to my casket. Then they'd bury me.

There'd be more, such as kegs, and a lot of music. It would be fun.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by penguin-pirate
If you could have your Funeral any way you pleased, and money wasn't an issue, what would it be like?

I would have and orchestra playing Cheerio and Toodle Pip by The Toy Dolls, while they tied my body to the mast of a viking ship which has it's hull filled with gunpowder. Then I would have them push me out to see, and have my loved ones shoot flaming arrows to the boat. Then as soon as the boat explodes, I want the orchestra to play the heaviest metal they could possibly muster.

THIS!!!!
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
I want to be buried in a jogging suit in a cardboard box, nothing fancy at all. People can come to the funeral if they want. I might have an organ player, and there'll be a pastor talking about my life.

I don't see why I need an awesome funeral when I won't be able to enjoy it. amirite?

EDIT: If not this then something like what TS said, something epic to be remembered by.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
My Pallbearers will drop my coffin coming down the aisle and proceed to chase each other through the church to the tune of Yakety Sax, Benny Hill style and then chicks in bikini's will come out and have a watergun fight and the choir will sing an a capella version of Mr. Ass's WWE theme song.
Quote by penguin-pirate

Why would you do that?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
incredibly emo and depressing, like this thread
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by kyle100
I want to be buried in a jogging suit in a cardboard box, nothing fancy at all. People can come to the funeral if they want. I might have an organ player, and there'll be a pastor talking about my life.

I don't see why I need an awesome funeral when I won't be able to enjoy it. amirite?

yeah i agree now if i was planning someone elses funeral that i could go to and enjoy it would be a different matter
Quote by penguin-pirate
Why not gunpowder?

Because you rigged the ship to explode! I'm not gonna go down like that!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
The viking death has always appealed to me. So has the the darth vader funeral :P
i want my body to be brought in on the back of armored lions. chick norris will then precede to kick it into space, and bring layne staley back to life, who with the rest of alice in chains, will play every song they ever wrote.
A trap door under each seat which takes people to a room with spikes on opposing walls. After the people fall into the room, the walls begin to come together.

If I go, I'm taking you with me!
The Proclaimers will come and WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND and will sing 'I'm On My Way From Misery To Happiness Today, Ah hah, Ah-hah-Ah-Hah' as my coffin drifts into the crematorium burner.
My body will be live wired to wave when someone presses a button on the casket, I wave and smile. And my brother would do stand-up comedy!
Quote by penguin-pirate

hahahahahhaha epic funeral man!! unfortunatly to long to sig
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I find it stupid that funerals cost so much money, but you can't just bury someone in your backyard because it's illegal. They're literally making you pay for a loved one to die. It's disgusting.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
mine we be going all nice and everyone would be sad but when they are about to bury me, ill pop up out of the casket and a bunch of zombie friends i met after i died would come out of the ground and together we would cause destruction and eventually take over the world. yeah pretty cool, i know
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
I want to have a giant pyramid erected, the largest on earth. It must be made in my likeness. It shall chant "Remember me!" and then breath fire.

On a serious note, I would want my body to be put in space, and just let me float through eternity.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
i'd want to go hollow by pantera... or cemetary gates.

and then have everybody in the room burned....

just cus i can afford it xD
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2