Page 1 of 2
OK so i looked through searchbar and found nothing like this but im sorry if i just extremely saaaaaauuuck at using searchbar

so i was just sitting here wondering if any people in the pit has had any funny or just plain weird nights out

EDIT: since that guys in a mood, i have some really funny nights out like one of my mates, that is always really quiet and can never talk to a lass ever, got drunk with us of like 2 cans lmao and then ended up ringing this lass hu he realy liked and told her he loved her... funny at the time now we dont let him drink anymore
Last edited by ThinLizzyFan at Sep 28, 2008,
usually people don't create threads just to create a thread, they do so because they can relate to said thread. what the hell is with this place? it's like people make threads to be entertained by other people. is it humane?
I went to this nightclub, and there was music, laughter and drinking. I got a taxi home, after a questionable take-away, and woke up feeling ever so slightly worse for wear.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by punch bowl
usually people don't create threads just to create a thread, they do so because they can relate to said thread. what the hell is with this place? it's like people make threads to be entertained by other people. is it humane?

lurk moar.
I stayed at home alone and ate 3 pounds of ice-cream and cried myself to sleep. Again......
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
OK so i looked through searchbar and found nothing like this but im sorry if i just extremely saaaaaauuuck at using searchbar

so i was just sitting here wondering if any people in the pit has had any funny or just plain weird nights out

why with the a's? do you also "saaaauuuuuck" at spelling or typing? or is it the new "hip" way of saying it?
but yeah, the other day me my friends and two of their girlfriends. one of whom has a very strict family who would not aprove of my friend and her being together. we went to the feild/park/thing practicaly right outside her house and kept running away at any sight of her parents. also on the way home we found half a power ranger on the floor, a pair of socks nearby and a tie hanging on the bus stop.
meh not funny but all i could think of.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last night, I went to the mall and loaded up on katanas and bees.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last night was one of the drunkest nights of my life.

I ended up dry humping a tree and it took 4 girls to drag me away from it
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
yeah, every1 goes in the pit while listening to comedians on utube, its funny literally
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
I don't remember much except climbing up on the roof of a highschool. I awoke several hours later in my friend's bed with my jacket on and several huge, brand new firecrackers in my pocket. FIRECRACKERS? They stopped selling those years ago!! Where the hell did they come from?!

Worst part is that I hadn't even been drinking.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I road a bus across the country of malwai one night.... like 14 hours or something. It was interesting.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
I went to this nightclub, and there was music, laughter and drinking. I got a taxi home, after a questionable take-away, and woke up feeling ever so slightly worse for wear.

OMG SNAP!

It was mental, no?
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by punch bowl

says the all knowing September '08er
DECRESCENDO
last night i didnt do anything
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Hey TS i just stole your girlfriends wallet and found what seems to be your balls inside.

Gear:
Guitars
Stagg H300 GBK
Framus Nashville
Samick Malibu
Strat/SG Faded Custom
Hopf Acoustic
Hopf Semi Acoustic
Amp
Peavey Deuce Series
when i can't sleep , i fap . it seems to work
but why is that? that after 'sex' we men are suddenly tired , or am i the only one?
Quote by ShaunDiel
lurk moar.

Regardless of how things work around here doesn't make it any less moronic. So basically it's just something idiotic that has been generally accepted. Everyone has had a funniest night for themselves, I just don't get why the starter of the thread couldn't post his.

I'd say mine was me and three friends went to go pipe shopping and instead of going down town we ended up an hour north of down town because the two in the back seat were given faulty directions to my other friend driving. One of them climbed through the back seat into the trunk and smoked a cigarette. It was comical at the time and the only night I can remember that relates. See, they don't all have to be that exciting.
Quote by punch bowl
Regardless of how things work around here doesn't make it any less moronic. So basically it's just something idiotic that has been generally accepted then. Everyone has had a funniest night for themselves, I just don't get why the starter of the thread couldn't post his.

I'd say mine was me and three friends went to go pipe shopping and instead of going down town we ended up an hour north of down town because the two in the back seat were given faulty directions to my other friend driving. One of them climbed through the back seat into the trunk and smoked a cigarette. It was comical at the time and the only night I can remember that relates. See, they don't all have to be that exciting.

I didn't say it wasn't moronic, I just said it happens, Hell, it happens in 90% of the threads on here. I know what you're saying and I agree, but it's not like TS is the only one to do so.
ok. a couple weeks ago, me and some friends were walking across town to one of their houses and it was pretty late. so were walking and a couple of my friends decide to take their pants off (one even took their underwear off for a little bit lol). then eventually were all mooning people driving down the street. well my friend decides to go up to a cars window and put his ass cheeks up to the window. thats when it got bad. the car tried to run over him but he got to the sidewalk. then the car pulled over
Well I've had lots of fun nights out with friends / parties. I remember going to this club where our school year year (K12) was celebrating and I got so hammered that when I wanted to leave, just when I got out I puked right next to the bouncer, right on this entrance mat/carpet thingy. I don't remember much after that, except watching bob ross with my mom and puking in the kitchen sink.

Once at 15 or 16, the first time I ever had hard aclohol, my friend and I drank a bottle of vodka together. I drank more than he did, so he was doing better than me. I was feeling quit good but eventually I just passed out and don't remember how I got home. I awoke in his bed, my shirt was missing and my nose hurt. He told me the next morning that I passed out on the stairs, puked all over my shirt and when him and his little brother tried to drag me inside the house, I hit my nose somewhere....goooood memories.

I have much more drunken stories but I'm too lazy to share now.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by punch bowl
Regardless of how things work around here doesn't make it any less moronic. So basically it's just something idiotic that has been generally accepted. Everyone has had a funniest night for themselves, I just don't get why the starter of the thread couldn't post his.

You should be thankful he made a thread that actually made sense.

Not something like:

Title: Bees

TS's Post: Lol
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
then a big mexican guy got out and was HELLA pissed! my friend booked it. and he threatened to kill us if we didnt go get our friend so he could kick his ass. so we said ok and ran for our lifes. we managed to get away. lol
Quote by madbomber233
I stayed at home alone and ate 3 pounds of ice-cream and cried myself to sleep. Again......

I'm with ya brother!

I've got drunk alone a few times.. that is shit!

but i cant invite people round to get drunk cos to get enough peeps to have fun, it would turn into a disastrous piss up
I need more partying friends!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I remember one night there were these guys...chicks.....boobs......and it was really funny!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I dont remember much of it except I ended up doing a Black Power salute to one of my black neighbours.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Many nights have been funny, probably some of the best were the ones where my friends got annoyed at eachother and i just laughed at them.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Exhibit A: Me lying in the gutter

At a friend's birthday, me and 2 of my good friends went to find Asda in the night for custard.... I was running along the road and did a really weird trip/slide into the splits, from which I rolled about in the middle of the road.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
yes Reva! That's what this thread needs, pictures!

I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
My 'Drinky drinky' folder on myspace has more pictures in it than any other folder

Oooops.

I'll find more ayeeee.
Quote by SteveHouse
I went to a strip club friday with some friends, where a stripper asked me to get onstage with her and get naked. I politely declined. I didn't wanna get naked in front of dudes, plus I don't think they wanted to see me anyways.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
....the aforementioned picture folder actually has more pictures in it than all my other folders put together

More pictures!

My awesome friend Jo was walking me home and decided he was too tired and lay down....

He doesn't drink, so he was doing that out of sheer oddness

Random photo from a night out...

A couple from New Years...

This bloke passed out several times and we basically got sh*tface together

Aaaaand various other nights out.

Quote by SteveHouse
Did you try "funniest things you've done when drunk"? Because I'm pretty sure there was a big thread on that and these'll kinda overlap. But don't worry, it's fine. I'll post something later, cba now.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Well, there was this night where I was going to post something witty in a thread to demonstrate my superiority and greatness, but then I just couldn't make up anything.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan

EDIT: since that guys in a mood, i have some really funny nights out like one of my mates, that is always really quiet and can never talk to a lass ever, got drunk with us of like 2 cans lmao and then ended up ringing this lass hu he realy liked and told her he loved her... funny at the time now we dont let him drink anymore

Excuse me, I believe your 'a' key is stuck.
the night that no mods were on and the pear came out?
Last edited by ViperScale at Sep 28, 2008,
This thread is all lies blasphemy.
The Pit does not have any nights out.
Quote by af_the_fragile
nights our are never funny...

Just more poeple getting drunk n diong stupid things....

This is why my nights out pwn your nights out

I know what you mean though, sometimes you're just surrounded by annoying drunks.... bleh.
Quote by SteveHouse
One fateful evening when a perfect harmony was achieved by myself between alcohol and weed, I mounted and climaxed into the gas tank of a Honda Civic that happened to be parked next to the house.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Page 1 of 2