Page 1 of 2
Who else loves this time of year? October and early November is my favorite time of year. Its cold, but not too cold, yet not too hot. I love the atmosphere around Halloween, plus all the "horror" movies. I was in Party City today with my family looking for a Halloween costume for my little sister and I loved being in there.

Discuss this great time of year.

Also, I'm thinking of dressing up as Jesus for Halloween, would that go over well living in the "Bible Belt?"
only reason i like it is cause it starts up the holiday season.
halloween, then thanksgiving, christmas, new years
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
I prefer Dec, Jan and Feb. Christmas and my birthday>Halloween IMO. I also prefer seeing the gradual brightening up of days, rather than the increasing darkness.

But I see where you're coming from.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I hate halloween, halloween should be said as " Halloween - from the inventors of hallmark!"....
I love the atmosphere around this time of year, especially Halloween. Its wonderful at night time, the air is so crisp...
Halloween is my favorite holiday. I'm going to New York for it this year, though.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I really like this time of year too. The leaves are changing color, and it's cool enough to not be hot but warm enough to not be cold. Plus I love fresh apples. I think I had a few too many today though.
I love the impending gloom Autumn promises.

I live in Scotland where we get 18+ hours daylight in summer and 4- hours in winter, which sometimes means the only time I see the sun is out the window at school, and at lunch break,

but I do love Autumn, I get a bit SAD (not sad, SAD - wiki it) in winter, but autumn is all good
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. Not enough trick, too much treat.

I'm thinking of going as a nazgul to scare children.

And yeah, December+January>October.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Halloween was really depressing for me last year and is probably gonna be just as depressing this year

I was just lonely (like this year). But then again, I'd just got the new Coheed and Cambria CD and had played my first gig on Hallowe'en, so it ended up being pretty good, apart from getting lost in the middle of nowhere on my way home, listening to ghost stories on the radio.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
I agree, this time of year is the best. Weather gets worse sure, but there's something about this time of year that makes me love it so much. Maybe it's Hallowe'en, dunno.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I love halloween. The coldness and the fall smell is my favorite part. Also, who can resist halloween night?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I love the smell of it, and I actually like how dark it gets. It's also never a let down like summer is.
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
im gonna dress up in a dinosaur costume without telling anyone and just go around hitting people then go in a bush take it off and come back and be like what happened when i was gone
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
the only reason i like Halloween is for the parties... but sadly not many people like me, most the time cos they cant take a joke (HA anyone that really knows me will know what im talking about LOL), but im also looking forward to this Halloween cos i have an AWESOME mask that i got from www.rubbergorilla.co.uk XD XD XD
i just wanna terrorise the place xD
I like the autumn =)
My birthday's during October and it's all colourful and nice.
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
Quote by jaffawoman
I was just lonely (like this year). But then again, I'd just got the new Coheed and Cambria CD and had played my first gig on Hallowe'en, so it ended up being pretty good, apart from getting lost in the middle of nowhere on my way home, listening to ghost stories on the radio.

That sounds like a lot of fun.

Last year I had moved an hour away from friends so I didn't have any way to go to any of the parties (15 at the time), so it was a lonely night. Not only that, but my little brother bailed on trick or treating like a half hour in so there was like no candy.

This past summer I moved 3000 miles away so the same situation is gonna happen.

/bitching
I do like the weather at this time of year but halloween is pretty nothing to me, I prefer christmas months and seeing the days get brighter.
I actually had a girlfriend last Halloween.

But this year, I'm both single AND I can't go Halloweening because of marching band.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
In Finland we don't really have any of that halloween culture going on. However, I love october. I love the nature and it's colors, cold fresh air and something about the atmosphere really gets me.
I love that shops are full of Hallowe'en stuff
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
I love going outside and playing on my bass/acoustic at this time of year, it just fits so well with music like AiC and Days of the New
I love Autumn. Everything looks nice, the weather is not too hot, not to cold, not too wet or dry, and it's just a cool word. Makes me glad I don't live in some backwards place where it's known as "Fall"

On the subject of Halloween:
"I was a duke last Halloween, this year gonna be James Dean
'Just wish I knew who we are in between."

If you get that reference without using google (I'll have a follow-up question or something, I dunno), then I will love you forever.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
haha, going to barcelona with loads of mates for halloween
its gonna be awsome!
girls dressing up in skimpy halloween outfits not bad
i want to go as jimmy page : )
"I'm just looking for an angel with a broken wing"
-Jimmy Page

CAPTAIN OF PITTOWN AIRFORCE BASE

Quote by sglover34479
Okay ou are the official Airforce captain. Employ whoever the hell you want just check em in check with often rapings.

Oh some other stuff for why I love this time of year. My school's Homecoming is soon. My girlfriend last year said if I went to some party we didn't have to go to the dance. So I went to the party and everything. Then 3 days before dance she decided that we had to go to the dance. I said I went to the party and I'm not going so she broke up with me. So a bunch of my friends went to Netherworld (www.fearworld.com/) on the night of the dance as sorta a "screw you were partying" kinda thing and were doing it again this year.

Plus for some reason, I listen to The Black Parade MCR album during mid October until Halloween. I don't like it but I just always have an urge to listen to it.
Best time of the year. No lie.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Autumn and winter are so nice because I feel at peace during this time. *Cues Summer Wind by Sinatra*
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Stressing. It's harvest time, and it's not farming if something doesnt go bad. Our auger broke yesterday (that's a problem if you want to store crops in a bin), and we just got a new combine that has already had problems. Something covering a part in the beanhead came off, and the exposed metal piece rubbed against a metal cylinder (that spins very fast) and almost started a fire. And we've been farming for 3 days.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Page 1 of 2