Hello!

My name is Jim Lewis, I am the owner of Strictly 7 Guitars from Medina, OH. We build 7-string electric guitars, hence then name.

We are holding a contest of our own and I figured this would be a great place to find entrants to our shredding contest!

All the rules and details are on our website:

www.strictly7.com

The site is still under construction because we are a very new company (Started in February this year!) So please do not think we are some shoddy company. We only use the best woods, hardware, and electronics in our instruments. We are so confident in our product, actually, we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee on purchases!

Anyway, we are only taking the best 75 entries and the submission deadline is October 24th, so hurry! If you can make the trip to Ohio on November 29, great!!

The top 2 Finalists both win a Strictly 7 Guitar!!!

I will be posting hotel information to the website very soon, but feel free to search on your favorite travel site (www.hotels.com , etc.) for lodging in/near Mentor On the Lake, Ohio.

There will be a FREE concert after the contest featuring three bands who are Strictly 7 Guitar endorsees.

E-mail me directly at jim@strictly7.com if you have any specific questions.

E-mail your You Tube videoes to guitarwars@strictly7.com

I encourage you to check out the rules and contest set-up. If you have friends or other players in your area you think would like to compete, spread the word!

Thank you and keep jammin'!

Peace,
Jim
Strictly 7 Guitars
Medina, Ohio
http://www.strictly7.com
jim@strictly7.com
*reported*

spam
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ