elementary school
47 35%
high school
85 63%
Voters: 134.
Page 1 of 2
Okay?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
I got laid in high school, and my first girlfriend in high school. I also got to paddle some freshmen, and go to a kegger.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
stfu pussy

Elementary school is what it is, but high school is way better. More people, more learning etc. Although I'm getting tired of all the retards and am looking forward to college.
University
Sixth Form
Primary School
High school

High school was most boring for me, didn't hate it though.
Suck it up. High school is what you make of it, and if you hate it now, just wait until you're in college. Same shit, except with half of your friends and your parents gone.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Elementary school, you don't really know any better. So the innocence was fun although it didn't seem like it at the time.

High School is just crazy juvenile fun. Sneaking out, going to parties, banging in some chick's dad's car.

I kinda miss it.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
You're just saying that because you're that guy everyone hates since he accidentally killed some blind girl's dog with some hedge clippers and so they avoid you, even that cute girl who you did English Lit with who was really into you and the losers nobody likes who are incapable of discussing topics that aren't World of Warcraft, one of whom smells as though he bathes in garlic every night, so you just desperately scramble through every day, burying your head in your work, drinking yourself to sleep with whiskey every night to numb the emotional black hole that's devouring your heart and thinking to yourself that eventually, one day, you will snap and bring those hedge clippers to school, and then you'll show them, you'll show them all, every single one, THOSE BASTARDS, STACEY WHY WON'T YOU MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME, AND DAN, WE USED TO BE FRIENDS, DOESN'T THAT COUNT FOR SHIT WITH YOU PEOPLE?! DOESN'T IT?!!!!

Not that I'd know, I love it here, high school's awesome.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by GNiCk89
Elementary school, you don't really know any better. So the innocence was fun although it didn't seem like it at the time.

High School is just crazy juvenile fun. Sneaking out, going to parties, banging in some chick's dad's car.

I kinda miss it.

Kirbyrocknroll...

Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Elementary was fuckin dope.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
You're just saying that because you're that guy everyone hates since he accidentally killed some blind girl's dog with some hedge clippers and so they avoid you, even that cute girl who you did English Lit with who was really into you and the losers nobody likes who are incapable of discussing topics that aren't World of Warcraft, one of whom smells as though he bathes in garlic every night, so you just desperately scramble through every day, burying your head in your work, drinking yourself to sleep with whiskey every night to numb the emotional black hole that's devouring your heart and thinking to yourself that eventually, one day, you will snap and bring those hedge clippers to school, and then you'll show them, you'll show them all, every single one, THOSE BASTARDS, STACEY WHY WON'T YOU MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME, AND DAN, WE USED TO BE FRIENDS, DOESN'T THAT COUNT FOR SHIT WITH YOU PEOPLE?! DOESN'T IT?!!!!

Not that I'd know, I love it here, high school's awesome.

*Cuts break-me-in a big slice of win pie and tops it with awesome-post cream*
Quote by aaciseric
*Cuts break-me-in a big slice of win pie and tops it with awesome-post cream*

Thanks.

I think I've earned this, that post took about 5 minutes to write. (Whilst multi-tasking, admittedly, but whatever.)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Seth Shadows
Kirbyrocknroll...

ZeppMuffins...

I like high school more than elementary school. There's just more of a sense of freedom and a greater variety of people to meet.
I'm a freshman this year and I liked junior high better so far. It doesn't even feel like we are at highschool because we are in a separate building than the sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
I had more crazy events, and fun in Junior High..

But I like High School more...

Cause I can drive now, and have more secksay lady friends.
Elementary school was fun and i miss it, but looking back, i realize how more fun i have. So i like High School a lot better.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
I like high school more than elementary school. There's just more of a sense of freedom and a greater variety of people to meet.

Not to mention nobody in junior/elementary school has an active or interesting social life. (Pretty much the deciding factor for me actually...)

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm in college now, and I sorta wish I could go back and re-live my senior year of high school over and over again.

I dislike college, because I feel so alone. Not that there aren't people to meet, just that my friends aren't here, and I'm to resistant to change to make friends that I consider mine....

oh...and not to mention...college sucks because I lost my girlfriend because I came here
So far I'd vote

Jr. High School
University (cos I'm only a week in)
Elementary/Primary School
High School
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
university ftw
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I miss my childhood years, but high school kicks ass.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
I miss the ignorant bliss of being a little kid in elementary school, but the best moments of high school were so much more rewarding and enriching than anything from elementary school. But university is far better than either.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by kirbyrocknroll

Not at my high school. Just about every person went to elementary school here. There wasn't any "tree" of classes (besides electives. One English for each grade, one social studies (etc. Not "one classroom", but one class to take (well, two, honors are technically different))
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I like highschool honestly

You can do all this dumb shit and there's always something going on
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
elementary school ftw!

I hated the previous 5 years of school.. but these next two have started awesomely (I'm in sixth form woot.)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 2