Right, a while back i posted here about building up a pedalboard. Im on to delay now, and imn stuck between an EHX memory man and a BOSS dd7. The dd7 is £100 cheaper and much smaller, so it'll fit on me board nicely, but evryone swears by the menory man bacause of the warm sound. Unfortunately its way bigger and twice the price. I dont use long delay, usually only slapback to 500ms delays, and i dont need any fancy features. Is there anything the EHX can do that the boss can't? Is a warmer sound worth the extra moulah?

Thanks for any advice you've got!
-soupdragon
Quote by philjay
^^I never ceases to amaze my guitar playing friends. It's all fun in games till I bring out the MIGHTY TOASTER

(Discussion about the Orange Tiny Terror)
well you dont have to get the EHX, and for what you want why would you want a DD7, so for moneys sake, and for a straight forward pedal(wich the memmory man i think is), get a MXR carbon copy youll be very happy.
if you ask me the boss is the one pedal with the bells and whistles.
going off your sig, if you havent got a uber 1337 amp i dont think you'd benefit from the extra awesomeness of the MM, go for the dd.

if youre not too fussed, go for the DD-3 and save some cache
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
ok, thanks for the suggestions, will look into the mxr... only thing is, can the mxr or the boss do the whole octave change thing that sounds SO awesome when you mess with the time knob? cos i really dig that sound...
Quote by philjay
^^I never ceases to amaze my guitar playing friends. It's all fun in games till I bring out the MIGHTY TOASTER

(Discussion about the Orange Tiny Terror)
Basically, do you want Digital (Boss, Line 6, TC Electronic) or Analog (MXR, EH)? Digital units can do a lot more and tend to have nice features such as tap tempo, but analog delays tend to sound warmer and do what they do really well.