http://www.guitarheads.net/

i recently came across this site and its got some pickups and other gear for, well lack of a better expression, suspiciously cheap.

you can get humbucker SETS for roughly $55 after taxes and shipping. yes thats a SET, bridge and neck pickup.

they have active pickup sets priced at 79$

anyway, i'm just wondering if anyone has ever bought from here before and if these pickups are actually little gems that are just seriously underpriced.

Thanks!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
gfs is about the same price range. people here love them
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I think I will just stick with my Dimarzio's
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
nothing wrong with the opinions here.

but i wouldn't mind some feedback from people who've tried the product.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I ordered two sets a few days ago (the hex humbuckers, black and zebra) -- I live in Norway though, so it might take a while.

I'm a fan of budget pickups from GFS/Artec/Belcat and the like, so this will be interesting. I think Artec manufactures these pickups for Guitarheads on an OEM basis, so it shouldn't suck. Try searching for "guitarheads" on Youtube, there are alot of clips there that sound pretty amazing.

Additionally, Guitarheads sell sets of pickups *very* similar to the GFS Power Rails, except their sets have identical winding for the bridge and neck. I don't think they're any good in the neck pos, but you get two very good bridge pickups for the price of one (from GFS). Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Parts-Bar-Pole-MEGAMETAL-HUMBUCKER-Set-2-BLACK_W0QQitemZ400001349119QQihZ027QQcategoryZ22670QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

If you listen to the sound sample above, you can tell they are pretty similar to the GFS Power Rails.

Dragonfire also sell these rail pickups in sets now, but wound more like GFS. Although much cheaper. I am going to buy a set soon and find out if they are the same.