http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-gibson-epiphone-sg-W0QQAdIdZ69256139

whadda ya think? it looks nice. i know very little about guitars, but the one i have now is VERY SHITTY. its made by "Rocker Music Tools". i want a decent guitar, and im not to worried about the amp. i play mainly rock/heavy rock/ metal. although i do play some pretty clean stuff sometimes. you think its good for the price?
Yeah isnt that high?
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

but he said it was a "GIBSON epiphone SG" ... the fact that he said Gibson adds about $1000, so it is in fact a steal...

*rollseyes*

Don't buy...too much for what you get.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
wow, imma dumbass. okay, from the sounds of it, i want a better guitar. i dont want a "begginer" guitar. any suggestions? ( i know there are gunna be alot of questions, but i already told you what i play, and i dont have a very high price range.)

well, give us the MOST you would go, and we can help. What kind of amp do you have?
i also have a shitty amp (rocker music tools that came with the guitar) but im not to worried about my sound. my guitars strings are amazingly far off the fretboard (forget what thats called), it gets out of tune very quickly and is just a mess to play.

and absolute max i would go is 400, but i would still have to save to get that.....
for that price you can get a epiphone g-400, which is actually a good guitar by itself.

for an amp get a roland micro cube.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
If it's got a high action, you could fix it, and you could get new tuners for the tuning problem...Grovers did the job with my Shit Strat... and again, if you have a price range, we can help you better...
like i said above, if thats your price range it will get you a epiphone g-400 which is great for what you pay.

and im sure somebody could help you buy an amp.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
at that price range, you should be looking to buy just a playable guitar. The rest of your money should go towards a good amp, because that's where your sound is going to come from.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Quote by DaddyBarbs
at that price range, you should be looking to buy just a playable guitar. The rest of your money should go towards a good amp, because that's where your sound is going to come from.

like i said im not worried to much about my sound. i just want something much better than i have. something easy to play.
Sound s a little high,try for one around $150-250.I found a Gibson Epiphone Les Paul Junior at my local music store for only 120 bucks used!!!!Sadly I didn't have the money or I would have so bought it.
My 1970's Gibson Epiphone Electric is Cool!!
that is not a guitar I would recommend...

If you already have amp, I think you shouldn't buy that one....

try getting a guitar that is sold alone (no amps) and I would tell you to check te SX SG (means the SG model of the SX brand) thats nice and cheap
Quote by IJAMFORJESUS
Sound s a little high,try for one around $150-250.I found a Gibson Epiphone Les Paul Junior at my local music store for only 120 bucks used!!!!Sadly I didn't have the money or I would have so bought it.

Its not a Gibson, thats just a crappy Epiphone cheap les paul beginner guitar, you're lucky you didnt but it.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Special-II-Electric-Guitar?sku=518334

You would of saved 50-60$ on a guitar you would learn to hate later on
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.