So I am in need of a loop pedal/station
not sure what the difference is, I'm guessing the station is more advanced
My teacher has this small thing that looks like a tuner almost and plugs into his amp and off of that he can record stuff and have it play through his amp as well as having it play drum beats and simple bass notes play through as well
So I want something that can do all that, I was looking at the DigiTech JamMan Looper Pedal but im not sure if that has everything I'll need

It'd be great if I could get some help on this
I'd ask my teacher, but I won't see him soon
look at the boss loopers...there are 3 varying in size and price...and the DD-7 digital delay also has a built in 40 second looper
311ZOSOVHJH,
I do have an amp right now
Its a Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30w 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp

gurg06,
I'll look at some boss loopers, but the pedal I bought from boss before was shitty
then again it was called "DEATH METAL" hah
I strongly recommend the boss rc-20xl! I have one and its awesome and will help improve your practicing!
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I own the Boss DD-7, and I can't say anything but good things about it. It gives you 20 seconds of delay on a stereo system, 40 seconds on a mono system. The delay effects are also good, but thats not what you are looking for. The DD-7 isn't a station, so you can't store loops and whatnot in it.

One problem I have is that I get cut off when I play over what I have looped, but I think thats because my amp is shitty (Fender Frontman 65R).
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON