hi dudes! I recently purchased a new amp and pluged ma guitar in.... when I noticed a strange issue, It doesnt sound!!!! with the guitar volumen at 10! but.. when I down the pot... more or les at 6.... it sounds :S:S:S I have tried in several amps and have the same problem :S what could it be????? Sorry for ma english is not my first language jaja
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
hmm.... that's strange.

So, like, the guitar will only produce sound at 6 and under on the vol., but anything above that it'll just cut off?
O O

___
It's obviously your volume pot :]. This happened on my Les Paul; however mine was a simple fix because all I had to do was open up the back panel, reposition it, and tighten the bolt up and it worked fine.

What was happening on mine was when I turned it to 10, the entire pot twisted due to a loose mounting bolt and it pulled on one of the wires and caused it to stop sending a signal. When I repositioned it and fully tightened it up, the problem stopped.

So the first thing you should do is see if the moutning bolt is loose. Next, check the connections of the wires to the pot. Bad solders from the factory can lead to failure. This is a simple fix; all you need is a soldering iron and some solder.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
the mossstttt ****ing weirdd thing, is that I have tried just now in a SS amp.-.. and the volume is OK but... the brigde pick up doest sound.... im so upset becouse is strange :S
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Take it to your nearest guitar shop and ask them to take a look at it. Might cost you some more money but they can generally tell you what's wrong and fix it within a few days.