Ok i just walked into my house and there is a really strong smell of donuts... But there is no donuts in my house, it backs up to woods so there is no other house or places that sell them around here. WTF do I do now i really want a donut now and there is nowhere nearby that sells them.
follow the smell into the woods. beware of witches in houses made of donuts and candy.

Edit: just found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7f3waugsw&feature=related
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Last edited by Silence&Requiem at Sep 28, 2008,
find the source of the donuts?

i honestly don't know what to tell you
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Its like the smell is coming from the door frame i only smell it as i walk through the door... if i am on either side nothing wtf?
Quote by timo1
Ask lord of donuts
(s)he should know how to find them

yes, visit Lord-O-Donuts, she should tell you where to get one
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
Ask your mom to make some.

She doesn't make them and lives like 6 hours away =/
Quote by timo1
I've got proof that Lord O Donuts is a guy

what?!!! show me!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by timo1

but that could mean she could be a lesbian

Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
If I don't eat meat for a couple days, my ejaculate smells like donuts when it dries.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by ramm_ty
If I don't eat meat for a couple days, my ejaculate smells like donuts when it dries.

Mystery solved.
Oh Shit!
Quote by catchy phrase
Mystery solved.

You also deduced that ramm_ty did not eat meat for several days, then went to ViperScale's place of residence and repeatedly masturbated on the door frame in question?
Ibanez S520EX with Seymour Duncan Blackouts
ESP EC401FM with EMG81/60
VHT Deliverance 60
Laney VH100R
Marshall JCM900 1960B
Maxon OD808
so did he ever figure out where the doughnut smell came from ?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Persata
You also deduced that ramm_ty did not eat meat for several days, then went to ViperScale's place of residence and repeatedly masturbated on the door frame in question?

only logical explanation
I'm glad it's spelled right in your title. I'm sick of people spelling it DOUGHnuts!

Think about it:

Spell rough

now spell tough

enough?

...duffnuts?
Quote by cm_punk_fan
so did he ever figure out where the doughnut smell came from ?

No but it went away after a while.