Horrible.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Can't imagine it's any good, considering the first one was awful.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
they're both the most overrated horror movies ever
and I don't mean overrated as in "okay but not as good as the press said..."
I mean "****ing godawful the press were probably on ecstasy and thought EVERYTHING was amazing"
sorry I hate those movies with a passion it's just not horror at all, it's not scary or funny.
i could only watch 30 minutes of it..it was bad
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Even though I'm sure the rest is absolutely horrible, but I've saw that final scene, with the chick running and then finding the guy standing in the corner.

That is truly one of the most terrifying moments put on film. I'm not saying that redeemed the movie, but if that was released by itself on Youtube, and the rest of the movie never existed, it would still be scary.

Other than that, I wouldn't waste my time.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Even though I'm sure the rest is absolutely horrible, but I've saw that final scene, with the chick running and then finding the guy standing in the corner.

That is truly one of the most terrifying moments put on film. I'm not saying that redeemed the movie, but if that was released by itself on Youtube, and the rest of the movie never existed, it would still be scary.

Other than that, I wouldn't waste my time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzyMQEtIpGA
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Quote by fallenangel20
Yeah, I knew there was a video of it, I was just saying if the whole movie was never released, and just that scene was, it would have been a phenomenon.

Oh right! I think it really needs the build up like the children during the night to get into it!!
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.