Does anyone know where i can find a PRS santana MD, id really like to buy one and the PRS website doesnt really help with the ordering, ebay doesnt seem to have them and all the websites ive gone to have then marked "sold". Does anyone have any websites they know or advice?

Much appreciated. Thanks
i've used sweetwater multiple times. they have THE BEST customer service i have ever gotten anywhere, for anything
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Quote by Chevelle454
i've used sweetwater multiple times. they have THE BEST customer service i have ever gotten anywhere, for anything

ah well, thank you, do you know any other sites?
unfortunately other than samash and guitar center/ musicians friend, i have no idea where to go
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Quote by Chevelle454
unfortunately other than samash and guitar center/ musicians friend, i have no idea where to go

GAH! well thank you, never heard of samash before, so you helped! Maybe the guitar is not being made anymore?
lol i love my prs
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by ian_R976
lol i love my prs

what kind and where did you buy it? and how much if you dot mind me asking
Quote by MrGuitarGuy01
what kind and where did you buy it? and how much if you dot mind me asking

custom 22
FO FREE!
seriously, i won it in a raffle, sorry
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by ian_R976
custom 22
FO FREE!
seriously, i won it in a raffle, sorry

You my friend might be one of the luckiest mother ****ers ive ever talked to, your as lucky as a person who got hit by an 18 wheeler and survived. ( i know ppl) I wana go to your raffles! What color?
Quote by MrGuitarGuy01
You my friend might be one of the luckiest mother ****ers ive ever talked to, your as lucky as a person who got hit by an 18 wheeler and survived. ( i know ppl) I wana go to your raffles! What color?

lol yeah, and i got it after only about a year and a half of playing guitar
i think its black cherry
its my best friend
Quote by Union Jake

Quote by Union Jake
Quote by ian_R976
lol yeah, and i got it after only about a year and a half of playing guitar
i think its black cherry
its my best friend

lucky lucky son bitch. my first guitar was a squire, and my best so far is an epi Les Paul, and ive been playing for around 3 years. So you can see the want for something a tad better.
Quote by MrGuitarGuy01
lucky lucky son bitch. my first guitar was a squire, and my best so far is an epi Les Paul, and ive been playing for around 3 years. So you can see the want for something a tad better.

my first was a squire too, the prs is like 30 steps up lol
Quote by Union Jake

Quote by Union Jake
Quote by ian_R976
my first was a squire too, the prs is like 30 steps up lol

having a PRS is like a status symbol. its liek 100 steps up.