Just watched it, what did you guys think of it? it was a little sad , but the ending was open to interpretation which is always good
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Aw damn, I wanted to watch that.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Great movie.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I enjoyed it, I kind of predicted the third task being something to do with the newborn brother... which sucked, but yeah I'm glad the end was kind of open.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
it was sweet, i have one question about it though...

is it only in spanish or is there an english version of it?

i ended up watching the spanish version with english subtitles. it was still an awesome movie though, they spoke pretty.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Amazing movie.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
It's quite a good film. I wouldn't have minded seeing more of the fantasy side of the story though. I really liked the idea of the character "Pan".
Quote by Dr. Oysterhead
It's quite a good film. I wouldn't have minded seeing more of the fantasy side of the story though. I really liked the idea of the character "Pan".

it's from greek mythology.

half man, half goat.

that thing had part tree in it though haha
Quote by Dr. Oysterhead
I really liked the idea of the character "Pan".

Who the heck was Pan exactly? I didn't get that entirely.

EDIT: The Fauna? Imdb doesn't list "Pan" in the character list...
Quote by SteveHouse
well i loved the movie and the loli was enjoyable. btw i think pan is supposed to be the devil.
I use a line 6 what of it?
Quote by MetalMegaMan
it's from greek mythology.

half man, half goat.

that thing had part tree in it though haha

The Childeater is excellent as well. Fantastic concept with the eyes located on the hands. Creepy as hell.
ah yes, i watched it again tonight.

it always makes me cry, its so sad yet beautiful too.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Dr. Oysterhead
The Childeater is excellent as well. Fantastic concept with the eyes located on the hands. Creepy as hell.

Yeh man, he was tripping
My Gear

Quote by Muffin Murderer
btw i think pan is supposed to be the devil.

What...the.... does it help if you watch the film more than once by any chance?
Quote by SteveHouse
I love it. I saw it at the cinema when it first came out. Nobody else did. Slowly, more and more people I knew saw it, until tonight at least 5 Facebook statuses have changed to "watching Pan's Labyrinth".
i watched it over the summer

i was like WTF spanish?
and i just turned it off after like 3 minutes
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
it was sweet, i have one question about it though...

is it only in spanish or is there an english version of it?

i ended up watching the spanish version with english subtitles. it was still an awesome movie though, they spoke pretty.
Dubbing sucks.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

As far as I can tell there is no Pan, the real title of the film is "El Laberinto del fauno" or "The Labyrinth of the Faun". He is just "The Faun". One of those sent by the King and Queen to find their daughter in the real world. Or just a figment of little Ofelias imagination.

One of the great things about the film is you don't know if the supernatural stuff is "real" or just Ofelia's overactive fairytale loving imagination.
I think i might have seen it a very long time ago... i cant remember, i think i was very wee at the time, if im thinking of the right movie
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

The Spanish title is something like "El Labyrinto del Fauno" (the faun's labyrinth), so Pan must be the faun.

Edit: Dammit freedoms_stain!
Quote by crazy8rgood
I think i might have seen it a very long time ago...

it was only out a couple of years ago
My Gear

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
What...the.... does it help if you watch the film more than once by any chance?

Pan was the son of Zeus and Hybris and the Greek god of shepherds, he was also a faun. I'm guessing Pan is just another name for faun.

I'm in a Greek Mythology unit in my writing class right now
Quote by filthandfury
I love it. I saw it at the cinema when it first came out. Nobody else did. Slowly, more and more people I knew saw it, until tonight at least 5 Facebook statuses have changed to "watching Pan's Labyrinth".

For the record, I watched it for the first time a week ago, and I only didn't buy it yet is because I don't know if my Mum's got it me for Christmas. I've wanted to watch it for years.... I expected more oddness though

Quote by freedoms_stain
As far as I can tell there is no Pan, the real title of the film is "El Laberinto del fauno" or "The Labyrinth of the Faun". He is just "The Faun". One of those sent by the King and Queen to find their daughter in the real world. Or just a figment of little Ofelias imagination.

One of the great things about the film is you don't know if the supernatural stuff is "real" or just Ofelia's overactive fairytale loving imagination.

Thank you

I assumed as much, but figured I'd best check.

Quote by MetalMegaMan
Pan was the son of Zeus and Hybris and the Greek god of shepherds, he was also a faun. I'm guessing Pan is just another name for faun.

I'm in a Greek Mythology unit in my writing class right now

Thank YOU for further elaboration

I love greek mythology, I wanted to do a GCSE on mythology and stuff, but not enough people signed up for it
Quote by SteveHouse
It was pretty good from what i remember, watched it with some friends and we were testing out a homemade 4 pipe hookah. I wanted to see more of the labyrinth place though so was a little disappointed at the end.
preety brutal when the captain caved in that guys face
My Gear