So I tried an ernie ball music man silhouette special the other day and it blew my mind. it sounded so good. ( I tried the SSS version).
I also tried the john pettrucci model with the piezo double output jack and it was so awesome.
I had never heard about them before, but now I am seriously considering getting one, i liked it better than the strats.

Has anyone here played one? and what did you think?
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
Ownage. Most of their stuff is made with great materials and craftmanship; as long it isn't an OLP (Official Licensed Product I think) and is a real Musicman, it's bound to be a great guitar. Even the stripped down model (SUB2 I think) is a great guitar!
They are amazing. I almost shat myself every time I've played the John Petrucci model, which is three times so far. If I won the lottery, I'd buy the 7 string version of that. Great guitars.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Yes the piezo bridge model is in my future also. Great guitars.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I really liked the silhouette special. I am definetely thinking of getting one.
the music man necks are like amazing
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
MusicMan is the sh*t, awesome guitars.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
tried the two you tired, didnt dig the SCs but both are amazing. My next guitar is defiantly a EB
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Their guitars aren't really my thing, but their basses are excellent.
my close friend has the JP6 and it kills all. Great ax all around. but in my local music store they have a few EBMM Axis'. I think those suck personally. I know its the original EVH re-labled but the newer runs of them........yechhh
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
the build of my JP7 feels vintage. but sadly i'm a bit of a whammy bar abuser. so i'm selling it.