Page 1 of 3
I don't see how kids these days can do it. All teachers mark for attendance and when the school sees that you were in all classes except one, and there was no excuse they know something is going on.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Well...I just don't show up. There's not much of a method. But then again this is university where professors don't usually care. But in high school, if there was a class I didn't want to go to, I'd avoid that section of the school for the day.
No, not really. Freshman year; however, I went into my art class and the teacher took attendance and then I left. Somehow never got caught either. Oh, well.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
The perfect way to skip classes is to not go.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Don't show up. Make a good excuse the next day. If they want a parents signature, forge whichever one you're best at forging.
Quote by Anti-$0ci/-\l
but the guards/staff sweep the hallways...

Then don't go in the hallways?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by GeeDee
Well...I just don't show up.

thats my method also, if you can call it that
works fairly well
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
After the attendence was brought down to the office I would sign in and get a late slip and not show up for class. Eventually you will get busted for being late but its better than getting caught fro skipping.
Quote by Ticket48
No, not really. Freshman year; however, I went into my art class and the teacher took attendance and then I left. Somehow never got caught either. Oh, well.

You must be stealthy.
at my school, if you dont turn up they call your parents, and if you call in sick they call your parents back to make sure that your really sick
I'm at university
class attendance isn't mandatory (though laboratory attendance is)
I've only skipped a class once. Study-hall in freshman year. I got off scott free, my friend Ben got 2 saturday detentions
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Wow you guys are new... lol jk but listen up.

You can't get caught skipping, unless it's by your OWN teacher, this is high school people, almost everyone I know has a SPARE, god if you don't know what that is then I don't think your in high school.

If you miss one section of the day, one class, w/e tell them u have a doctors appointment? Bring in a note, who cares if it's not handwritten, just say your dad's a roofer, lol (my friend did it once), who are they to judge, of course you can't make the SAME excuse.

Some good ones:
Doctors Appointment (Make it believable, have a name ready for what you had, like laryngitis or something).
Dentist (You go every 6 months, or you could have said a tooth is sore so you went).
Funeral (Not so close family member, so it can't be traced back, ex: 3rd cousin or some shit)
Health Card (You have to renew it every 4 years)
Civil Court (This is sketchy if you don't have your details down good, but someone tried to sue me cuz he hit me with his car, I won but still I got 3 days off school)

Tell them you skipped if all else fails, they give you a truent, big deal.. you need like 10 before they phone your parents.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by seljer
I'm at university
class attendance isn't mandatory (though laboratory attendance is)

All of my classes have mandatory attendance

Quote by DSchmitty
Wow you guys are new... lol jk but listen up.

You can't get caught skipping, unless it's by your OWN teacher, this is high school people, almost everyone I know has a SPARE, god if you don't know what that is then I don't think your in high school.

If you miss one section of the day, one class, w/e tell them u have a doctors appointment? Bring in a note, who cares if it's not handwritten, just say your dad's a roofer, lol (my friend did it once), who are they to judge, of course you can't make the SAME excuse.

Some good ones:
Doctors Appointment (Make it believable, have a name ready for what you had, like laryngitis or something).
Dentist (You go every 6 months, or you could have said a tooth is sore so you went).
Funeral (Not so close family member, so it can't be traced back, ex: 3rd cousin or some shit)
Health Card (You have to renew it every 4 years)
Civil Court (This is sketchy if you don't have your details down good, but someone tried to sue me cuz he hit me with his car, I won but still I got 3 days off school)

Tell them you skipped if all else fails, they give you a truent, big deal.. you need like 10 before they phone your parents.

The local police here question you if you are out
There is a no truancy policy, held strictly
(I think if you are caught skipping more than once you will be turned into the police)

But "you can only be caught by your teacher" is absurd
You can be caught by other teachers, school workers, administration, etc.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Sep 28, 2008,
Methods? Don't show up?

I'm in college (or university, as our friends from across the pond tend to refer to it as), so it would be a waste of money if I didn't go to class. Really, it's not that bad.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I skipped class a lot last year, and I highly recommend you don't do it. You'll get insanely far behind on work and if your parents care at all about your grades, getting behind is the last thing you want.
Stromberg Montreux
Schecter Hellraiser 7 String
Mesa Boogie "Son of Boogie" 100W Head
Mesa Boogie 112 Cab with a Celestion Vintage 30
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Death By Audio Fuzz War

I can't even if I wanted. My school district has the teachers take attendance every period so they know if someone's cutting class.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by lordofthefood1
All of my classes have mandatory attendance

The local police here question you if you are out
There is a no truancy policy, held strictly
(I think if you are caught skipping more than once you will be turned into the police)

But "you can only be caught by your teacher" is absurd
You can be caught by other teachers, school workers, administration, etc.

Well you must be in boarding school or some ****ed up state or Europe or something.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

i usually just go into class, clock my teacher, and walk out.

then i go smoke crack in the attendance office and jerk off in front of administration
I'm Steve
Quote by SmarterChild
Surely the only technique for skipping class is to not attend?

This.

Once, I skipped a class and told my friends what I had done in the next period. They were like "No you didn't, I saw you in class. You talked to me." and I was like, "Oh fuck. Now I see were I messed up. "

Its impossible to skip at my school. They have the machine that calls your house or your parents cell if you arent there. And they always catch you it seems. I was caught awhile back for skipping and taking all of the lunch periods and the b******s gave me 2 days of after school. Retarded.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Ledforthehead
Show up for attendance. Then go to the bathroom.

Never come back.

Then people will think you are taking a 120 minute dump.
For every class I don't show up to, I waste a lot of money.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Its impossible to skip at my school. They have the machine that calls your house or your parents cell if you arent there. And they always catch you it seems. I was caught awhile back for skipping and taking all of the lunch periods and the b******s gave me 2 days of after school. Retarded.

Skipping is not difficult at all. In fact, it's easier than going to class. The difficult part is not getting caught.
I just walk around school for the whole period, if you spend a bit of time in toilet cubicles you'll never get caught. Or go to the library.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
nah I'm not into it, people in other countries would kill for the kind of education that I have. Besides I have all the courses that I need to graduate now so I am at school entirely by choice because I want to go to university, so skipping would be pointless.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Last edited by greatone_12 at Sep 28, 2008,
skipping's very hard at my school since they take attendance at each class. Sometimes I'll take long bathroom brreaks and walk around the halls and stuff. But yeah I usually don't skip class. Now skipping School .. well i'll do that a bit more often . But then it kinda sucks . I skipped 2 days this year and missed a lot of stuff , escpecially in math.
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
Quote by Anti-$0ci/-\l
but the guards/staff sweep the hallways...

Usually what I do is either try to stay in one of my other teachers classes if he's alright with it or hiding somewhere(like a stairway) with no cameras or anything(pretty gay if you're alone tho). If all else fails just try finding a way to leave the school. Just finding a door that you can leave out of without anyone seeing you. If you do that tho you'll probably have to skip the rest of the day.
Page 1 of 3