Just leave the punk forum and don't come back.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I still don't know about TS. First I thought he might be a troll. Then I was pretty sure he was a troll. Then I thought he was just annoying. Now I'm back to thinking he might be a troll.

bman, if you ever end up getting banned, join Wally's troll club.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/thetrollclub

Edit: Never mind, if he was a troll, he would have to be a very dedicated troll. Pics of his guitar on his profile and such suggest that he's the real deal.

Edit: Then again, Wally went to the trouble of making recordings. That takes a little more work than taking a picture. So bman is still on notice.
Last edited by werty22 at Sep 28, 2008,
well, if i remember correctly, in an interview with Dee Dee, he is not a negro....
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I forgot about the on notice board. What happened to "better know a district?" I haven't seen any of those lately.

Edit: I just realized what BKAD stood for.
Last edited by werty22 at Sep 28, 2008,
Nancy Pelosi told people to stop.

And most Congress folk didn't wanna look bad on TV.

They did my district though. Which was fun.
The congressman from my district is largely responsible for getting Bush elected. Although he wasn't my Representative then.

I still apologize.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
There's a good chance of us going blue this year, which is shocking because my district is extremely gerrymandered.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
We have a dem right now, but this is a fairly conservative district. The only reason people went democrat this time was because Pombo was such a douche bag and he was on the brink of some scandal stuff.

as for gerrymandering:

not in this district baby!

wait a second

Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Gerrymandering is a great word.

One of politics's greatest

My government teacher tried to make the sound he claims a gerrymander makes. It was disturbing.