What are some of signs of love (sign of interest) that girls may show ?

cause i think, some girl wants me

but am not sure

need you help friends!!!
if she touches your penis and doesnt scream/laugh
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
i sugest the relationship thread. theyd probably know better than the pit...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Grow some gonads, ask her out.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
When she spreads her wings revealing a glistening packet of translucent eggs ready to be fertilized and gives you a look of longing with her big red multi-faceted eyes, you know she wants you.
laughs at your jokes, looks in your eyes, calls/texts you more than normal, wants to hang out, plays with her hair while talking with you (not always) ect ect unless you are dumb you can usually tell if a girl is into you or not
Quote by Trefellin
When she spreads her wings revealing a glistening packet of translucent eggs ready to be fertilized and gives you a look of longing with her big red multi-faceted eyes, you know she wants you.

This.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by LD_Luke D
see what happens when you ask the pit about love. bad idea

Haha. There's just something comforting and refreshing about the immaturity displayed here. I can't quite put my finger on it...
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
When she eats you
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by SGmaniac1021
When she eats you

She doesn't eat you until the mating is over and all the eggs have been fertilized.

Dumbass.
Quote by rtbsmgsmf
laughs at your jokes, looks in your eyes, calls/texts you more than normal, wants to hang out, plays with her hair while talking with you (not always) ect ect unless you are dumb you can usually tell if a girl is into you or not

is there some others

cause she laughs at my jokes
lol
it's usually EXTREMELY obvious. girls tend not to be subtle about this.
i know not why.
not complaining either
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Every girl is different, but if she lets you touch her penis she probably likes you.
they smile when theyre around you. the laugh at even your STUPIDEST jokes. they look at you a lot. and then look away when they see that you caught them looking.
Quote by julio1987
Every girl is different, but if she lets you touch her penis she probably likes you.

icwutudidthar

This is the Pit. You're not going to get serious answers, just a bunch of funny stuff like this.
If you are reading this, then it would seem that you're either too busy with this sig with nothing in it to finish reading the thread or there are no posts left in the thread to read.