Which strings for a new Fender Stratocaster?

i use to use super lights on a 1978 and i dont like to fight strings especially since i havent played much in 5 years and feel like a noob all over again.

UPS will be delivering to me a new toy that needs strings. what should i buy and what brand should i avoid. i dont use the trem at all.

thank you
Hmm, i've used 9's, 10's, and 11's for my USA highway one strat, and I don't seem to like any of them. Every time I bend, it pulls up on the bridge, and it f*cking drives me crazy. I can't seem to find any good strings for it!
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
super slinkys
or boomer classic lights
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by fireoptic
Hmm, i've used 9's, 10's, and 11's for my USA highway one strat, and I don't seem to like any of them. Every time I bend, it pulls up on the bridge, and it f*cking drives me crazy. I can't seem to find any good strings for it!

Put more springs on it.

Try 9-42, that's the standard for a strat. I just started using the Fender Pure Nickel wound strings. AMAZING sound if you're not into a lot of gain.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
I use gibson vintage 100% nickel strings - .010s are my preference....
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Personally I use Ernie Ball Super Slinky strings, gauge 9-42. Good feel, sound, string life, and value.

GHS strings feel better and sound a little brighter, but they cost a tad more and I go through them in half the time. Elixirs are great too but costly. D'addario are roughly on par with Ernie Balls in all departments...
Quote by BR0THERALEX
does anybody use fender bullets?? any good?

The only problem with those is they wear out quickly. I use them on my Strat and after a few weeks of playing they need changed. Other than that, I like them.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by FloyDZeD
The only problem with those is they wear out quickly. I use them on my Strat and after a few weeks of playing they need changed. Other than that, I like them.

do they break or just sound dead?