Yes
13 14%
No
70 78%
Rarely
7 8%
Voters: 90.
Page 1 of 2
I just discovered them today... and they're, okay. Kinda cluttered, imo.

And also, there's only one mod on tonight, so there's about 40 Sarah Pahlin threads, Lol.
O O

___
I spend the majority of my time there, although I'm banned now until tomorrow. The mods aren't ****ing strict and lame, you don't get prepubescent kids asking if they're gonna get hair in their butt, and people actually know about gear and play well.
Quote by metaldud536
Nah. I prefer The Pit's sheer stupidity.
and ignorance.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by A2M
I spend the majority of my time there, although I'm banned now until tomorrow. The mods aren't ****ing strict and lame, you don't get prepubescent kids asking if they're gonna get hair in their butt, and people actually know about gear and play well.

You'd be surprised at the skill of some of the musicians on UG.
Quote by ShaunDiel
You'd be surprised at the skill of some of the musicians on UG.

I've seen a few good, and some okay. Trust me though, people on HCAF are better. Just look in drum jams, clips, like one guy over there is a grammy winning producer, many guys in touring bands, etc.
noobz, if you go to harmony central you have to use the amp forum noobz. Although if you really are a preteen noob you'll get laughed out of town.
Quote by A2M
noobz, if you go to harmony central you have to use the amp forum noobz. Although if you really are a preteen noob you'll get laughed out of town.

EDIT: nevermind.
O O

___
Quote by A2M
I've seen a few good, and some okay. Trust me though, people on HCAF are better. Just look in drum jams, clips, like one guy over there is a grammy winning producer, many guys in touring bands, etc.

Oh no doubt there's amazing musicians, Just don't discount UG because of the pit.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Oh no doubt there's amazing musicians, Just don't discount UG because of the pit.

Well I think you'd find better guitarists here than over there seeing as HC is more for musicians in general.
Quote by metaldud536
Well I think you'd find better guitarists here than over there seeing as HC is more for musicians in general.

I was standing up for UG, not dissing it?
Quote by metaldud536

No, go to the amp forum. There are better guitarists there than here.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Nah, but the Harmony Central reviews database owns UG.

Agreed. I love theire reviews. And there are SOOO many.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by A2M
No, go to the amp forum. There are better guitarists there than here.

Great, why don't you run on back there then?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Great, why don't you run on back there then?

Cause I'm banned until tomorrow be a little less defensive? I never said it was better forum (it is though ) I just said they have better guitarists. Relax mon.
i only do because i like the sections they have on their forums. like separate forum section for effects only, amps only, guitars only, etc.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I do....I'm Bernard Albrecht

I'm TheBax!
O O

___
Not the forums, just their reviews.

When I want general zaniness and recycled 4chan memes, I'll get them from here.
I do sometimes. There's a lot of spamming and crap that goes on there... sometimes it's funny, sometimes you just think "Why the hell aren't the mods doing their job?".
What's harmony central?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by A2M

because that's obviously the mature thing to do, not at all like what a preteen noob would do

Jesus christ there are a lot of self righteous knobs over there.

That's not to say there aren't some mature people there but most of the members discount UG's members as being immature and then they go ahead and act just as bad, if not worse because they're hypocrites on top.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Yep. Its great for talking gear and stuff, and I like the way the mods are more lenient
suonds like a dating site

and only for reviews
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by caskettheclown
O_O
We must keep his soul pure!!!!!!!

ive never been either
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by A2M
The mods aren't ****ing strict and lame, you don't get prepubescent kids asking if they're gonna get hair in their butt, and people actually know about gear and play well.

Do you work for Harmony Central?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Page 1 of 2