What are some good blues songs that nobody has yet done. Hendrix did "Hey Joe" but that's not really a traditional blues song.

I like trying to make songs sound "hendrixy"... something that has that kind of tone or feeling.

Key word- trying.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Rock Me Baby- BB King
Killing Floor- Howlin' Wolf

Hendrix did both of those. Lots of Albert King songs as well, since he was pretty much Hendrix's biggest influence.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
try some ry cooder from when blues was the cool stuff
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Quote by thankyougermany
Rock Me Baby- BB King
Killing Floor- Howlin' Wolf

Hendrix did both of those. Lots of Albert King songs as well, since he was pretty much Hendrix's biggest influence.

many many many many blues artists already covered both of these songs.

Guitarkid, you're looking for blues songs that you can make reinterpretations of that haven't been done, correct?
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Sweet Home Chicago is a really well known one. Pretty much every blues artist has played it at some point.

Along with that song, a lot of Robert Johnson stuff has become blues standards.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
dude play SRV's pride and joy its fun as hell and you should also check out buddy guy him and hendrix where great friends i assume that hendrix picked up a thing or 2 from buddy guy
" Im so god damned horny the crack of dawn better be carefull around me."
- Tom Waits

Gear
Marshall Jcm900 50w Head
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender MIM Telecaster w/ rosewood neck&Emg's
EHX Holy Grail
Tone Bone Hot British
Quote by fireoptic
many many many many blues artists already covered both of these songs.

Guitarkid, you're looking for blues songs that you can make reinterpretations of that haven't been done, correct?

Yeah, exactly. I don't really want songs that someone will be like "Oh, well he obviously just listened to the Hendrix, or SRV cover and just did that." I want to make it my own, but in that kind of style.

And so far I really dig Goin' Down South by RL Burnside.