So today some kid asked me for a ride to our hockey game, he's kinda of Chav/Wigger but I said sure whatever. So were in the car I have my ipod on shuffle. The song "Straight to Hell" by The Clash comes one. He says, "I didn't know you liked lil Wayne." I said, What?" The Song changes and he asks me if this is some sort of extended remix. I didn't even know what to say.

The Lil Wayne Version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzFQl9s5KAE

What the hell is the matter with people?
He'd obviously never heard the song before. That's what the hell the matter is. There are loads of songs that people who don't like a particular style of music haven't heard. I don't blame them for it as long as they leave me alone about our differences in taste.
What are you coming to?

Think about it.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Wow I'm really getting sick of these "facepalm" or "omg the world sucks" posts. They're always on rap, Christianity, or Republicans.

And they're waaaaaaaaay lame.
We're only strays.
the intros and beat actually sound the same =/
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Thats not Lil' Wayne its M.I.A. They lifted a verse from one of his other songs and put it on top of that beat.
Sig What?
I'd say 'pics or it didn't happen', but I guess that doesn't work. Get over yourself.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Yes MIA sampled the Clash song i believe? or just decided to use the music? but
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Wow I'm really getting sick of these "facepalm" or "omg the world sucks" posts. They're always on rap, Christianity, or Republicans.

And they're waaaaaaaaay lame.

I agree with this guy. All these threads are really redundant. They are always about the same things. Guys get it in your head that other people like other styles of music. Its not their fault they are not as cool as you.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
I can't wait for Lil' Jon's remix of the remix!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O