alright i have the wood part taken care of but now it is time for internals. do i need anything besides the speakers, wire, and a female jack? what is the fancy name for the jack? thanks
I look forward to replies... I'm getting ready for the same ind of build
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by walker-rose
Thats all you need!

and what type of jack is it? ha i have never been around stacks only combos so i do not know what kind of cable is used to connect the head and cab.
i think its a mono jack, I use a regular guitar cable.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
TS - Use a speaker cable. You can make your own pretty easily if you have speaker cable laying around but don't use instrument cable. Instrument cable is designed to allow low impedence signals to pass through them efficiently. The wattage coming from your amp and going to your speakers will only be hindered by using instrument cable. Although it will work, it won't sound as good as speaker cable.
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame