Hey
I had Ubuntu installed as a dual boot system on my pc with Vista
I uninstalled Ubuntu but now when i start up the GRUB menu still comes up.

Anyone know how to stop this?
Thanks
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Use the Ubuntu forums. They'll be a lot more helpful and i think they have a tutorial on that.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by Punk_sg
Ubuntu just so happens to be my favorite Pokemon

sigged, though.

it twas funny.
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Ubuntu > You

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Hmm it says in disk manager in vista that my hard disk is only 110 GB big but it is a 160 GB HDD. I made a ubuntu partition but it doesnt appear in my computer. Where can i find this because i think that is where the GRUB thing is saved.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Got rid off ubuntu partition how do i reformat it for vista
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
in vista go to the disk manager, delete the formerly ubuntu partition if there is one (otherwise it might just be open disk space) and right click the vista partition. choose extend partition, and in the next menu have it extend the partition as large as it can go, which is the amount of empty space
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
All of this worked fine except now when i go to boot my computer it tries to load GRUB and fails and says error 22.
How do i get the proper windows boot loader back bearing in mind i cant start my pc
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
I think Grub, once it's installed, is permanently embedded into your hard drive. The only way to get rid of it is to format.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
At least two or three times I year, I reformat my hard drive and install Ubuntu.

The next day, I re-reformat and reinstall OS X when I remember how annoying Ubuntu is.
Quote by Survivalism
At least two or three times I year, I reformat my hard drive and install Ubuntu.

The next day, I re-reformat and reinstall OS X when I remember how annoying Ubuntu is.

Wow, why do you format so much?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Really? Re formatting?
Isnt there a way to use the vista disc and use repair to get the windows boo thing back?
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr