Trading a EHX Metal Muff W/Top Boost for some...

Guitar Pickups. I need some new Emg's or any other type of pickup... Shoot me some offers

Thanks!!!
Quote by 36mikeyb36
Nice! I'm a pm virgin, and you just popped it.

LoLz You Pwn!!!! ..Hey man I think I'll get the money by you this weekend or next week if that's fine with you. Thanks!!!!
I asked you over on harmony if you're interested in mine, the Jackson and Duncan Designed pups. Since it's down, i'll ask you again here cause ya didn't reply.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by 36mikeyb36
Oh btw, how is the Valveking for metal, im getting it this week.

It's terrible for metal...
Quote by MorgMetal_666
I asked you over on harmony if you're interested in mine, the Jackson and Duncan Designed pups. Since it's down, i'll ask you again here cause ya didn't reply.

I asked what models were they if you knew?
Quote by life_777
I asked what models were they if you knew?

I replied on harmony, but it was down, but the jackson's are the cvr models like in the JS series guitars. the Duncan designed is called HB103N and it was from a higher end Jackson when they used to come with Duncan Designed.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by MorgMetal_666
I replied on harmony, but it was down, but the jackson's are the cvr models like in the JS series guitars. the Duncan designed is called HB103N and it was from a higher end Jackson when they used to come with Duncan Designed.

Do you got any other p'ups? Im not intersted in duncan designed.
Quote by life_777
Do you got any other p'ups? Im not intersted in duncan designed.

nope sorry, just the jackson's.
good luck with your sale/trade.
SPAM: