just found out that a job I bid on at work was awarded to me, I'm currently a signals tech with CN in the toronto marshalling yard but put a bid in for kingston ontario, one that is sought after highly by others with more seniority than me, but apparently because of this, nobody bid it because they didn't believe they would get it, but I did, because if you don't try, you'll never get it anyway. so will be moving soon. very excited, will have my own territory, I just wondering how many railroad crossings, track switches and signals will be mine. can't wait to be driving a hy-rail truck on the tracks again
Quote by tonedeafidiot
*sigh*
OVER 9000!

Yep.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by flyfshr
LOL, what do you mean by 9000??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by tonedeafidiot
*sigh*
OVER 9000!

maybe maximum control?
Sig.

After "bio class" did you and your classmates organize a "Celebrity Skateboard Tournament" to save your beloved "Rec Center" where "Coach Anderson" taught you how to become men?
you like fly fishing bra'?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by boj
maybe maximum control?

No, but his power will be maximum.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
But perhaps the fish like to fly him.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by nebiru
No, but his power will be maximum.

ah i see.
Sig.

After "bio class" did you and your classmates organize a "Celebrity Skateboard Tournament" to save your beloved "Rec Center" where "Coach Anderson" taught you how to become men?
I'm paying into a pension, does that mean Technical Engineer is my retirement job?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
by retirement job, I mean where I'm going to stay until I retire, but apparently my useless union (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) has fu##ed up big time, and doesn't know how to read a seniority list, so one guy they told had a job in a certain area, actually doesn't after having bought a house there (yes, he's suing the company), after another guy bid his job, and now won't have it, and his second choice being the job I was awarded, and yep, he has more seniority than me, so now I'm stuck in the marshalling yard. I am big time pissed with the company AND the union. idiots. it just sucks that I have to put up with it because I will have a hard time finding another job that pays $30/ hour.
CN = Cartoon network?
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent