Okay so I've been having serious problems these past days with my comp.

So it all started when I installed a game, GTA San Andreas to be precise. Shortly after,a whole passed with my comp freezing every 15 minutes, but only on this game. I stopped playing the game for a day, and guess what, it stopped happening. I even got to finish the game twice without freezing once. It was all good... until today.

It restarted today, but it's worst then ever. Anything I do you name it... browse internet, listen to music, play games, anything. My comp freezes after a short 5 minutes. And when I say freeze I mean, litteraly. The only way out is to reboot with the button on the comp. Now if it was only videogames it'd be fine, but no. It's anything. I mean I can be checking tabs on Guitarpro for a few minutes, and boom, frozen solid.

A friend of mine talked about how it could be my processor, but I have no idea so I came here seeking for help. So Pit, if you have anything to add, do it. Just make sure your reply is longer then "Get a new comp". It might be the only solution at this stage, but I'd like to see if it can avoided. Thanks Pit
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

my god...

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
my buddah
Sorry wasn't aware of the only comp thread. Forgive me, and thanks for the reply(to the only person who was actually willing to answer something else then "ZOOMG WTFZORZ".
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Yea no problem man. When will these '08ers grow up?
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE