Page 1 of 4
Has anyone seen the new 2010 Mustangs Pics.......I hve failed this Car especially comparing it to the 2009 Camaro Pics. Ford fails again.....

that my friend is not a muscle car at all it looks like a ****ing import Ford better get its act together cause from the looks of it the Camaro is going to **** them up
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
That's a concept car. If I recall it was just some test to see what the Mustang would look like if in the hands of Italian manufacturers.
It's a prototype...these pics are older than the internet. Guarantee that it will look nothing like this.
What do you expect? Its a ford!

Yes, i do drive a Camaro.
I'm Tyler
Quote by potcorn56

that my friend is not a muscle car at all it looks like a ****ing import Ford better get its act together cause from the looks of it the Camaro is going to **** them up

I really like that! I love the old Mustangs, but that's the best modern one!
Ford
Owners
Recommend
Dodge

If thats what the new Mustang is going to look like....the Camaro is gonna kill it.
Quote by potcorn56

Yeah, no way that's real. Mustangs are lame, anyway, imo. I don't care what the new car looks like, I just hope they fix the crappy suspension.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I think the rear end looks WAY too similar to a Charger.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
I hope it's only a prototype because that's not what a Mustang should like It should have some Muscle.P.S Favorite 'Stang 1970 Cobra JET and PLEASE someone would post some 2009 Camaro Pics!
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
post them i LOVE Mustangs!!! <3 greatest car ever.

Yeah, i mean, look at their performance model, I've always wanted a GT-500 that only makes 400hp...

Bring back the 5.0.
Quote by LedFloyd77
time machine back to 1967 anyone?

i wish thats how they should make muscle cars minus the boats that they were. the looks they had were badass and the power some of them produced were amazing

^ the 5.0 are crazy with something like 285 hp and like 325 lb of torque amazing my friend has one and it has over 250,000 miles on it and it runs like a mad man
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Last edited by potcorn56 at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by LedFloyd77
time machine back to 1967 anyone?

win
the most win EVER.
yeah thats my favorite car.
67' shelby GT 500.....
mmm elenore:]

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by CaptainRon

It looks like its smiling...

Dude almost every car looks like it's smiling, or plotting to kill you.
Quote by ToxicConfusion
I think the rear end looks WAY too similar to a Charger.

Your rear end looks like it needs a charger! OHHH!

But seriously, I hate mustangs. This one looks even worse.
lol im sorry but i like bumble bee:] lol

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by kaybee
win
the most win EVER.
yeah thats my favorite car.
67' shelby GT 500.....
mmm elenore:]

Eleanor's beautiful, man, but a little too copied for me. My favorite will always be the 64 1/2 Coupe. My first ride in a muscle car was in that car, metallic red with gold racing stripes. No one has ever made a sexier car than that.
Ultimate Dream car 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454.Wish they brought that back
Quote by irishstang_87
Eleanor's beautiful, man, but a little too copied for me. My favorite will always be the 64 1/2 Coupe. My first ride in a muscle car was in that car, metallic red with gold racing stripes. No one has ever made a sexier car than that.

i agree with it being an amazing car.
i want a complete original of a 67 shelby.
no fake shit.

but your right, if i could bang a car it would be that one:]
and im a chick so thats sayin something there lol

yes, i am a girl.

New Citroen GT and new Lamborghini >>>>>>>>>>> any Ford or Chevy!!!

Ooh, i can't wait till the paris motor show where these cars will be unveiled for the first time to public and media.
Thats one sweet looking GT and the other's one's gonna be the first front engined Lamborghini but no one knows for sure what its actually like!!
Quote by potcorn56

I think im gonna be sick.
Team Coco
Quote by Blaze3
Has anyone seen the new 2010 Mustangs Pics.......I hve failed this Car especially comparing it to the 2009 Camaro Pics. Ford fails again.....

They both look like shit.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by af_the_fragile

New Citroen GT and new Lamborghini >>>>>>>>>>> any Ford or Chevy!!

Cause we all know Lamborghini and Chevy are in the same price bracket!

by the by, look for the top gear supercar challenge, where they put a z06 corvette against all that italian bull. first they totally dogged the vette, but it beat almost everything. i think the enzo beat it. so for 60 grand, chevy puts its boot up lambo's ass.

oh and take a look at the gt40. Jeremy from Top Gear loves em, owns one, and guess what, cheaper and faster than lambos.

gee... lambo > ford and chevy? too bad they've both made cheaper cars that perform better.

i didnt factor in citroen cause i dont know anything about them
This:

Is what a good looking car is!

Yes, no matter how hard you try, you Americans will never beat the Italians at making good looking cars!!!!

Quote by sixfinger'd
Cause we all know Lamborghini and Chevy are in the same price bracket!

by the by, look for the top gear supercar challenge, where they put a z06 corvette against all that italian bull. first they totally dogged the vette, but it beat almost everything. i think the enzo beat it. so for 60 grand, chevy puts its boot up lambo's ass.

oh and take a look at the gt40. Jeremy from Top Gear loves em, owns one, and guess what, cheaper and faster than lambos.

gee... lambo > ford and chevy? too bad they've both made cheaper cars that perform better.

i didnt factor in citroen cause i dont know anything about them

Get ready to be flamed by every european car lover!!!

Yes the corvette is cheaper (and the Z06 is not a cheap car!!), but its also shit.
American cars are cheaper but with the low price you also get:
- Low reliability
- Bad handling (only fast in a straight line)
- Bad comfort
- Bad fuel economy
- Not as good looking either.

Jeremy loved the GT40, but he had to sell his cuz it kept breaking down all the time. He sold his GT40 and bought a Lambo Gallardo spider which he says never once broke down on him.

Imagine why Lambo's are Ferrari's are so expensive while a Corvette Z06 can match their speed at half the price??
Because You can drive a Lambo and Ferrari to work and back everyday. You can go on long trips in those cars and you can also race them around a circuit without them breaking down on you and without you having to compromise comfort.

The corvette with its cheap parts and suspension will be a completely impractical and uncomfortable car to use on a daily basis. Oh and they break down a lot more too.

So this is why when you pay a lot more for the Lambo, Ferrari and Porsche, you get a lot more for the price too.

And only the Corvette Z1 is fast enough to seriously rival a Lambo or a Ferrari (and it costs about the same price too).
Any Ferrari or Lambo will absolutely trash any other Corvette or Ford.
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by happytimeharry
That's a concept car. If I recall it was just some test to see what the Mustang would look like if in the hands of Italian manufacturers.

Hasn't that already happened before?

Mustang II

Great cars, for their time, but not a Mustang, IMO.

And the only thing I'm really worried about in 2010 is the (very possible) return of Alfa Romeo to the US.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by af_the_fragile

Yes, no matter how hard you try, you Americans will never beat the Italians at making good looking cars!!!!

Come again?

Quote by af_the_fragile

Same goes for motorcycles. Mmmmmm... Aprilia.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I like it, but as already mentioned it doesn't say 'raw power' like a muscle car should.
a family down the road from me has the most awesome late 60's notch back, it's a show car and has won a few awards too
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Page 1 of 4