how do those bad boys sound? i've never been able to crank one up on a marshall and rip. if you have let me know what you think of their sound. or some pickups that would go good in it.
they sound pretty badass especially if ur going 4 like an aerosmith GNR sorta sound
Their stock pickups sound pretty wicked, but i put some EMG's in it and now it absolutely SCREAMS.
EDIT: They don't have the weight of an LP, so if you think an LP sounds too bassy or deep, you'll love the V
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
i have one it is a killer guitar great heavy tone great lead tone very versitile. they are just all around great guitars id highly recomend one just make sure the one you get is a good one and not a beat up one that every kid in the whole city has beat on lol
Gear: Peavey 5150 Head
Peavey 5150 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standerd
Gibson Flying V
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Marshal JCM 800 1960 A Lead Cab

Quote by dcdossett65
I dont think i'd ever buy a gibson, the epiphones dont feel any different to me, besides the sound.
i dont think i would be able to play a gibson flying V without fondling its beautiful curves and edges, then taking it into the secluded acoustic room and rubbing my penis on it. and then ashamedly and hurriedly walking out of the music store because i do not have the money for this freshly stained beauty
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
im just gonna buy one off ebay for cheap and if theres anything wrong with it ill fix it up myself. customize it throw a maestro bridge on it. then when i whip it out people will think to themselves "aw man THAT KID MUST RIP" lol
Last edited by SHRED. at Sep 29, 2008,
haha thats pretty awesome. my rythm guitarist have a 3 pickups with the bigsby trem and the thing is sexy as hell. i even got to play with it couple times on stage cause he have so many other guitars.
yeah they gave me a mesa boogie dual rectifier as a band initiation present . now i don't have to drag my amp back and forth from home to the studio.