i just wrote a four page paper comparing and contrasting a pet canary to "gangsters paradise" by coolio. am i digging for ideas or what?
haha well the differences are pretty clear.
but i quoted parts of a verse and the chorus and explained how just like the man in the song , the canary spends his entire life trapped in a so-called "gangsters paradise" never really getting to experience a real life.

it's rediculous, i know. but i was desperate.
If you're going to do something like that you should at least make it morally offensive so your teachers worry about you not only being crap at school work, but also about you being a morally corrupt imbecile. But that's just my two cents.

EDIT: Shit, two September 08ers in one thread. God help me.
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
If you're going to do something like that you should at least make it morally offensive so you're teachers worry about you not only being crap at school work, but also about you being a morally corrupt imbecile. But that's just my two cents.

EDIT: Shit, two September 08ers in one thread. God help me.

I'll save you!!!!!

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Wtf? Explain yourself mother ucker.

Too many mutha uckas, ucking with ma shi

Oh, you're a kiwi! I just noticed.

Kia ora car-toe.
Quote by lolcats
Too many mutha uckas, ucking with ma shi

Oh, you're a kiwi! I just noticed.

Kia ora car-toe.

Yea bro, Aotearoa ftw
Teka tu phenuai, tena koto, tena koto

...... mother ucker
i will definately take that into consideration next time. thanks for the advice
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea bro, Aotearoa ftw
Teka tu phenuai, tena koto, tena koto
...... mother ucker

Wharepaku?

Whanau?

Tu Meke?

That's about the extend of my knowledge. I am spent.
Quote by lolcats
Wharepaku?

Whanau?

Tu Meke?

That's about the extend of my knowledge. I am spent.

I actually don't know any Maori at all tbh, I'm not even precisely sure what kia ora translates to. You know we're probably both going to get warnings for hijacking this thread if we go on, seeing as the mods are a bunch of fun-hating Nazis.

Quote by lostey10
i will definately take that into consideration next time. thanks for the advice

Good boy, listen to your superiors. And if you value yourself at all, you'll remain completely dormant on UG until next year, when being an 08er is no longer a band thing as we will then have 09ers to rip on. You will thank me later.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I actually don't know any Maori at all tbh, I'm not even precisely sure what kia ora translates to. You know we're probably both going to get warnings for hijacking this thread if we go on, seeing as the mods are a bunch of fun-hating Nazis.

I think daytripper's just being a bit rough to show he has the nads to mod in the pit, which is fairy nuff.

I'm pretty sure Kia Ora translates just to Hello.
Quote by lolcats
I think daytripper's just being a bit rough to show he has the nads to mod in the pit, which is fairy nuff.

I'm pretty sure Kia Ora translates just to Hello.

Na, I mean the mods in general for this site. They've taken all the fun out, they don't let people screw around and be stupid in the pit anymore, which is what the pit is basically for ffs. Those assholes have banned me 3 times this year, and two of those times all I was doing was keeping a dead thread going with stupid banter which wasn't hurting anyone else. But it's their site and they make the rules so if we don't like their rules we need to go away because they're right no matter what and there's no reason for them to change the rules BECAUSE THEY'RE IN CHARGE. I believe Stalin and Hitler had similar policies.

On another note, yea, I think it's something along those lines.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Na, I mean the mods in general for this site. They've taken all the fun out, they don't let people screw around and be stupid in the pit anymore, which is what the pit is basically for ffs. Those assholes have banned me 3 times this year, and two of those times all I was doing was keeping a dead thread going with stupid banter which wasn't hurting anyone else. But it's their site and they make the rules so if we don't like their rules we need to go away because they're right no matter what and there's no reason for them to change the rules BECAUSE THEY'RE IN CHARGE. I believe Stalin and Hitler had similar policies.

I see this thread getting closed very shortly.

Flick me a comment and we can have a bitch :p