Okay, so in the Life Is Beautiful by Sixx Am there's some real common effect used that you can tell what it is easily.

yet I'm here asking.

it turns on at:
1:46
and on the 2nd guitar at
2:23

is it a really slow phaser or like, using the wah pedal somewhat to get that kind of sound to it?

the first part it sounds kind of like what I said first.. I'm not sure because I am not around any effects and the closest thing to me has some built in.. but it didn't sound right at all so I was like "hmm"

and the part in the solo (the one at 2:23) doesn't quite sound the same really, sounds more wah-ish.

so yeahh..?

EDIT:
so yeah I went out and tried it with my wah pedal today and it sounded fine.
so okay I got it.
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by TechnicolorType
Okay, so in the Life Is Beautiful by Sixx Am there's some real common effect used that you can tell what it is easily.

yet I'm here asking.

it turns on at:
1:46
and on the 2nd guitar at
2:23

is it a really slow phaser or like, using the wah pedal somewhat to get that kind of sound to it?

the first part it sounds kind of like what I said first.. I'm not sure because I am not around any effects and the closest thing to me has some built in.. but it didn't sound right at all so I was like "hmm"

and the part in the solo (the one at 2:23) doesn't quite sound the same really, sounds more wah-ish.

so yeahh..?

I'l find the song and tell you. Wait a sec

I think your talking about a Wah effect

I dont know what exact pedal the guy uses though...
Last edited by Final !mpact at Sep 29, 2008,
yeah. it has a wah-ish sound to it but I haven't gone out to my rig in a bit to see if it sounds like that with it.. so I'm not sure if it is or not.