So what was/is your reputation in school?

Mine was a couple of things the kid who would stand up for others, the kid who had no problem pulling his dick out anywhere anytime, the kid who mollywhoped a kid in the middle of class, the kid who got his naked picture sent around the school to everyone teachers included, the kid who came to school on high on drugs every day never missing a beat.

So whats yours?
"In the end they will know we have rocked" (Zander lee)

"Nick Grundy have a wonderful afterlife"

Quote by Izz
Get a hooker AND listen to your own music?

Quote by jake911
The pit could get more done in a hour than the police could in a week.
mines a shark wrestler crocodile killer
cause we can all make stuff up
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
You are just so cool.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I had several problems as a kid which I largely still have today, and one of them was that I had confidence issues, which sucked cause it meant I was generally not very good at things school-related, and I wasn't that socially popular either because of it. I was also a bit of a dork so I had a big tendency to be the butt of most people's jokes, seeing as I didn't have enough confidence to stand up for myself, but at the same time I had the tendency to attract negative attention from my peers which made for a bad combination.

I did actually try to be cool sometimes but it was by no means a success, and usually it would make me look even more stupid if anything. I didn't start playing bass till I was 15 and it took a couple of years for me to get any significant skill, so for just about all of school I didn't have any skills that I could really profess to, which generally didn't help. I had friends but not that many, and I was never really in with any crowds at any point. My teachers had a big tendency to not like me as well cause I liked to cause trouble.

But at least I'm honest about it.
I have no idea about highschool...

but people in my residence have been calling me Rambo because of the "First Blood" t-shirt I wore a few weeks ago...

Not really a reputation, but a good nick-name!
I saved my school from pimpin ninjas (Ninjas who wear pimp hats and can pimp slap you so hard the powder would implode)

Edit: I also Was the cause of said pimpin ninja attack.
i never said i was cool quite the oposite infact no job no money no car not ever a ****ing band or college but i do have a girlfriend who pays for everything i was quite a loser in school i think or just not cool but i was funny in the way of pissing teachers off and getting kicked out of class i was always a trouble maker oh and yes it was a tiny penis drugs do that to you or at least a shit load of aderol does

Quote by Izz

Quote by jake911
Quote by roshjosh
I have no idea about highschool...

but people in my residence have been calling me Rambo because of the "First Blood" t-shirt I wore a few weeks ago...

Not really a reputation, but a good nick-name!

Touche i think

Quote by Izz

Quote by jake911
Quote by bckinblu
i never said i was cool quite the oposite infact no job no money no car not ever a ****ing band or college but i do have a girlfriend who pays for everything i was quite a loser in school i think or just not cool but i was funny in the way of pissing teachers off and getting kicked out of class i was always a trouble maker oh and yes it was a tiny penis drugs do that to you or at least a shit load of aderol does

Learn to punctuate shit stain.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Who're you referring to?

the delusional guy who started this pos thread! your post had value because it was honest and from the heart.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Learn to punctuate shit stain.

ooh not shit stain he didnt call me shit stain i am scared to ever post agian...

I dont know name calling, plus over the internet come on how hard are we

Quote by Izz

Quote by jake911
I was the heroin addict who always laughed at the teacher's jokes and looked like an idiot because of it, when in actuality I was smarter than the rest of them because they didn't understand the jokes. I was also the smart kid who everyone wanted to copy off of, but I never did my work so it's not like copying off of me would get you anywhere. Then I dropped out, came back because they told me they'd cut 4 required classes so I could graduate, and graduated early.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
The kid most people knew of, but didnt know or care about. Liked it that way.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dethskar0
I was the heroin addict who always laughed at the teacher's jokes and looked like an idiot because of it, when in actuality I was smarter than the rest of them because they didn't understand the jokes. I was also the smart kid who everyone wanted to copy off of, but I never did my work so it's not like copying off of me would get you anywhere. Then I dropped out, came back because they told me they'd cut 4 required classes so I could graduate, and graduated early.

heroin what a fun drug i loved being on drugs in school made so much more enjoyable

Quote by Izz

Quote by jake911
the guy who everyone thought was smart, but was lazy as hell and only managed to get a B-average in graduation.
Quote by Racer X
the delusional guy who started this pos thread! your post had value because it was honest and from the heart.

Oh ok. Yea, thanks, coulda done without the dick-sucking though really.
Quote by dann_blood
The kid most people knew of, but didnt know or care about. Liked it that way.

That's kind of like me. I was the kid EVERYONE knew but no one really liked.

Quote by bckinblu
ooh not shit stain he didnt call me shit stain i am scared to ever post agian...

I dont know name calling, plus over the internet come on how hard are we

I'm as hard as a mother ucker bitch, you better not mess with me. Don't overreact so much man, it's not cool.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Oh ok. Yea, thanks, coulda done without the dick-sucking though really.

it wasn't so much of a compliment for you but i was making a statement that it's better to be yourself instead of making up for your insecurities.

you're just a much of a douche bag because you can't even take a compliment and you need to be an ass hole
Quote by Racer X
it wasn't so much of a compliment for you but i was making a statement that it's better to be yourself instead of making up for your insecurities.

you're just a much of a douche bag because you can't even take a compliment and you need to be an ass hole

I dunno, it sounded like you were brown-nosing pretty badly if I may make a personal observation. Calm down man, seriously, life's just a nice big cruise, you're turning it into a big fight with your name-calling and negativity. I am free to react to compliments any way I want.
im the guy only me group knew about until i took a dump on school property/got drunk on an excursion. then every1 disliked me.....

4 months before i graduated every1 heard me play the sax and guitar on stage and then every1 loved me for that short time ebcause they didnt know i actually was useful at something
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
I was known for starting a pit in the school parking lot while playing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on the school roof (actually drug an amp and my guitar and shit up there, plugged in with an extension cord), I was known as the only student in my school to ever substitute for a teacher while still being a student (taught History of Rock, Music Appreciation and Band) and I was also known as the guy who set himself on fire in spanish class while taking a translation test.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

The "evil" but really friendly kid who allegedly voodoos people at lunch time, which is so NOT true. I stopped that ages ago.
my rep was being the rock and metal guy. and EVERYONE knew it. teachers, janitors, everyone. that was really cool. people would come up to me if they were looking for a good new band, or just wanted to talk music.

also, everyone knew i was a bass player, and knew i was pretty good haha. so, no bass jokes were made

Sanity is not statistical
Last edited by Low_End_Rocker at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
my rep was being the rock and metal guy. and EVERYONE knew it. teachers, janitors, everyone. that was really cool. people would come up to me if they were looking for a good new band, or just wanted to talk music.

also, everyone knew i was a bass player, and new i was pretty good haha. so, no bass jokes were made

so no one went to go take a piss when you played a bass solo?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
so no one went to go take a piss when you played a bass solo?

nope, coz as soon as i picked up a bass, my insane coolness caused them to urinate in their pants at the mere sight of it.

therefore, no need to take a leak when I ripped into a mad bass solo. Going to the toilet to snort certain substances on the other hand....

Sanity is not statistical
I was also the goth kid. Which really sucked cause everyone would always asked me "why do goths do this" or "why do goths do that" and I don't ****ing know because I'm not a god damn goth. I wear black a lot, but that doesn't mean I'm a ****ing goth. God that pissed me off.

Kicking ass.
And taking names.

Also my math skills.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic