Thanks for all the help the last couple of days picking the right amp for me and my budget. Went to Guitar Center today and got my ValveKing 112, and I got 10 percent off with a coupon.

The salesman was an idiot, he tried to sell me a Spider 3 Halfstack, LOL can you believe it.

I also got a Digitech Bad Monkey to go along with it and together they sound amazing. Thanks to IbanezPsycho for that tip. It plays great at bedroom volume (1.5 or 2) for me.

There's a couple Hi Gain Test clips up on my profile. Check em out. Thanks for all the help again fellow UG'ers.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777

The salesman was an idiot, he tried to sell me a Spider 3 Halfstack, LOL can you believe it.

Yes, Guitar Center is full of clueless salesman that ussually have no idea what they're doing or what they're talking about. Half the time I went there for something they wouldn't even know what it was, so I just searched around til I found it for myself. Needless to say, I do my best not to give them any of my money.

Glad you went in there and got what you wanted. I'm suprised they tried talking you into a Spider 3 Halfstack though, although it ussually depends on age. I notice everyone like 16 and under gets recommended a Line6, or a halfstack because I guess some people think it's better since it looks big/cool, and anybody older ussually gets directed towards the more expensive stuff, I guess the salesman figures they have jobs and can afford it.

Gonna go check your clips now.
Congrats!
Quote by caraluzzo
Yes, Guitar Center is full of clueless salesman that ussually have no idea what they're doing or what they're talking about. Half the time I went there for something they wouldn't even know what it was, so I just searched around til I found it for myself. Needless to say, I do my best not to give them any of my money.

Glad you went in there and got what you wanted. I'm suprised they tried talking you into a Spider 3 Halfstack though, although it ussually depends on age. I notice everyone like 16 and under gets recommended a Line6, or a halfstack because I guess some people think it's better since it looks big/cool, and anybody older ussually gets directed towards the more expensive stuff, I guess the salesman figures they have jobs and can afford it.

Gonna go check your clips now.
Congrats!

Yea, I've only been to 2 different Guitar Centers. This one was terrible, but the other one I went to was amazing, really well managed, smart employees.

I'm 18 and I like DA BR0000TALZ so he must have assumed I wanted a Spider or MG. The funniest thing was someone stole the fuses out of 2 of the peaveys that were on display. They had to go in the back and get it for me to try.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top