Page 1 of 2
So, I got an email 16 days ago saying my order had been shipped. Since I payed for the cheap shipping, and I'm living in NZ, how far away do you reckon it is?

Share other threadless experiences. I'm thoroughly impressed with the site.
I Threadless. Those shirts are awesome.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Fishyesque
I Threadless. Those shirts are awesome.

Damn straight.

What's your experience with their shipping?
I'm in Utah. I did normal shipping, and I forget what the advertised length was, but I remember it arriving around the time it said it would.

16 days seems like an awfully long time...
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
16 days should be long enough for it to get there, even for cheap shipping. Normal decent shipping takes about a week, and the cheaper options normally take 2 weeks, so if you don't get it in a day or two get in touch and ask them where the f*ck your shit is.
Yeah, I think for international shipping, they said it could take up to 3 weeks. I guess I'm just impatient. I want my damn shirt!

Edit: Kia ora again AVA.
Yeah We get the rough end of every deal in NZ, at least our leaders are competent though
... oh ... wait
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by lolcats
Yeah, I think for international shipping, they said it could take up to 3 weeks. I guess I'm just impatient. I want my damn shirt!

Edit: Kia ora again AVA.

3 weeks is pretty shit, most places say they'll ship to anywhere in the world in 2 weeks. It usually takes about a week for the parcel to get to an international airport, pretty much regardless of what country your in, and from there a week should be enough. International freight planes fly very frequently, and in my experiences once the stuff is in your country it's probably only 2-3 days away.

But if they say 3 weeks, then you'll have to wait 3 weeks. They a small company or something?

EDIT: Kia ora bro.
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at Sep 29, 2008,
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
3 weeks is pretty shit, most places say they'll ship to anywhere in the world in 2 weeks. It usually takes about a week for the parcel to get to an international airport, pretty much regardless of what country your in, and from there a week should be enough. International freight planes fly very frequently, and in my experiences once the stuff is in your country it's probably only 2-3 days away.

But if they say 3 weeks, then you'll have to wait 3 weeks. They a small company or something?

Threadless?

I think they're pretty big.
I want in on the kia ora-ness.

Are the shirts actually threadless.

Why not just by shirts from a shop?
Quote by lolcats
Threadless?

I think they're pretty big.

Yea, well, for a big company 3 weeks isn't really good enough. I bought some parts for my Fender amp and it only took 2 weeks for them to get here from a place in Pennsylvania. And this company wasn't that big, maybe for national but not for international. But I know how you feel [gives manly comfort hug]
Quote by LordBishek
Orange squash.

No. Just no.

Quote by Regression
I want in on the kia ora-ness.

Are the shirts actually threadless.

Why not just by shirts from a shop?

Unless you're a kiwi you get no ins. Let us have our little bit of nationalism. And because we don't have threadless shops here. It's hard to get certain brands of stuff in this country, we have to be creative.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
No. Just no.

Unless you're a kiwi you get no ins. Let us have our little bit of nationalism. And because we don't have threadless shops here. It's hard to get certain brands of stuff in this country, we have to be creative.

Oh silly me. I thought for a moment there that Aucklanders were from New Zealand.
Quote by LordBishek
Orange squash.

Am I missing something?

Yeah AVA! You tell him.

*holds up fist in a sign of solidarity*

Oh regression! I recognize you from the guitar pic in the profiles no.

Kia ora car-toe!
Quote by Regression
Oh silly me. I thought for a moment there that Aucklanders were from New Zealand.

Yea, well, I'd have you profile-stalk you to know that you were from Auckland. You wouldn't want me to stalk your profile, would you?

Quote by LordBishek
Orange and Pineapple?

How about stepping out in front of a moving bus? You think you could manage that?
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea, well, I'd have you profile-stalk you to know that you were from Auckland. You wouldn't want me to stalk your profile, would you?

Well, we have been having a lengthy comment conversation for about 2 weeks. I thought you would have figured it out by now.
Quote by Regression
Well, we have been having a lengthy comment conversation for about 2 weeks. I thought you would have figured it out by now.

Oh shit, I just realised it was you, haha, sorry man. I've been banned for 2 months and only just got out of it, I've been accustomed to believing that people with profiles somehow don't exist in the forums or something. Long story short I'm still being broken into the pit once again. Yes, you can have some kia ora-ness, no problemo.

Quote by LordBishek
No mixed fruit loving?

What's the matter? Suicide not good enough for you?
Yayyyy. And ahh, watch your doorstep lolcats. My uncle sent me a package from England, and one of the things was missing when it got here. It either got stolen by customs or some random person who yeah I dunno.
Quote by Regression
Yayyyy. And ahh, watch your doorstep lolcats. My uncle sent me a package from England, and one of the things was missing when it got here. It either got stolen by customs or some random person who yeah I dunno.

It wouldn't be customs, it would most likely be some dick nicking it right off your doorstep or out of the mailbox. The next most likely cause would be the courier stealing it, but that's still not THAT likely. Either that or it got lost, but again, not so likely.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
It wouldn't be customs, it would most likely be some dick nicking it right off your doorstep or out of the mailbox. The next most likely cause would be the courier stealing it, but that's still not THAT likely. Either that or it got lost, but again, not so likely.

If I was in customs I would steal stuff.

It'd be so easy! And no one would ever question you.
Quote by Regression
If I was in customs I would steal stuff.

It'd be so easy! And no one would ever question you.

Getting out of customs with stolen goods is about as easy as working as a bank guard and stealing $100,000 right from the vault. Plus, all you'd get is bad drugs that were designed to squeeze through airport security, though the odd weapon might make it worth it.
Besides, I live in upper hutt, it could be anyone nicking off with my shit.
Quote by lolcats
Besides, I live in upper hutt, it could be anyone nicking off with my shit.

Yea true. It's probably John Key, in his pathetic attempts to save the economy.
That swine.

It's a shame our election is so close to Americas. Everyone's going to get swept up in the 'change' thing and vote for john key. Change is all well and good for America, but not for us if it means john key!
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Oh shit, I just realised it was you, haha, sorry man. I've been banned for 2 months and only just got out of it, I've been accustomed to believing that people with profiles somehow don't exist in the forums or something. Long story short I'm still being broken into the pit once again. Yes, you can have some kia ora-ness, no problemo.

What's the matter? Suicide not good enough for you?

Someone's been missing out on Blackcurrant flavour.

Oh, OK, I'll stop.
Quote by lolcats
That swine.

It's a shame our election is so close to Americas. Everyone's going to get swept up in the 'change' thing and vote for john key. Change is all well and good for America, but not for us if it means john key!

I like the way things are, I don't want change. If change means selling kiwi bank and drastically changing fundamental political policies in this country then f*ck it, I don't want change. America needs change, we don't, we're doing alright, every time there's a global economic crisis we stay relatively unscathed from it all. Why would we want to change that? We might be a relatively weak country but that's the price we pay for being a true democracy, and being the free nation we are. John Key can go take his party's ulterior motives and shove them right up his ass as far as I'm concerned.

Quote by LordBishek
Someone's been missing out on Blackcurrant flavour.

Oh, OK, I'll stop.

You're not...... crying..... are you?
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I like the way things are, I don't want change. If change means selling kiwi bank and drastically changing fundamental political policies in this country then f*ck it, I don't want change. America needs change, we don't, we're doing alright, every time there's a global economic crisis we stay relatively unscathed from it all. Why would we want to change that? We might be a relatively weak country but that's the price we pay for being a true democracy, and being the free nation we are. John Key can go take his party's ulterior motives and shove them right up his ass as far as I'm concerned.

Here here.

My threads have a way of turning into big discussions with the NZ UGers and excluding all the others
Quote by lolcats
Here here.

My threads have a way of turning into big discussions with the NZ UGers and excluding all the others

And that, my son, is your purpose in life. Sad and low it may be, some would consider it an honour. We need to start a NZ UGers group or something, get our little island nation overpowering the rest of the world lol.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
And that, my son, is your purpose in life. Sad and low it may be, some would consider it an honour. We need to start a NZ UGers group or something, get our little island nation overpowering the rest of the world lol.

There are heaps made already, and there's a kiwi thread somewhere in the pit, but it just gets forgotten about.

Last posts in it were about that metal-core band that won rockquest.
Quote by lolcats
There are heaps made already, and there's a kiwi thread somewhere in the pit, but it just gets forgotten about.

Lol. That's why we need a dedicated NZ group that's like, the ONLY NZ group. That way it wouldn't die. I hate that aye, you go to the trouble of making a decent group and it dies in like, 2 days. Same with threads. It's sad
Quote by lolcats

They were kind of average weren't they? Another band should have won it imo, the others were more creative.

Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

Hey, this change might mean I get high speed internet for once. Even though I highly doubt that will actually happen. Apparently if the change doesn't happen I get free money when I'm at university, so it's a win win situation. And what's so great about kiwi bank? It's the least stable bank in New Zealand isn't it?

Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Lol. That's why we need a dedicated NZ group that's like, the ONLY NZ group. That way it wouldn't die. I hate that aye, you go to the trouble of making a decent group and it dies in like, 2 days. Same with threads. It's sad

You should see my Ayumi Hamasaki group, still going strong. Members have been increasing at a regular percentage since I started it.
Quote by Regression
They were kind of average weren't they? Another band should have won it imo, the others were more creative.

They were shit. The fact is, they're going to get played on the edge when they record a 'single'. Who the feck listens to the edge and like 'metal-core'. At least let the winning band have some pop-sensibility.

Quote by Regression
Hey, this change might mean I get high speed internet for once. Even though I highly doubt that will actually happen. Apparently if the change doesn't happen I get free money when I'm at university, so it's a win win situation. And what's so great about kiwi bank? It's the least stable bank in New Zealand isn't it?

I believe it's owned by the governement, so I think it's fairly stable
Quote by Regression

You should see my Ayumi Hamasaki group, still going strong. Members have been increasing at a regular percentage since I started it.

Yea, it doesn't matter which party gets in, the technological advancements of this country aren't dominated by our leaders, because for the most part we depend on the progress of other countries for it. Our political parties are so unaware of what mankind is capable of doing technologically that their input on the matter is almost irrelevant, and it at least definitely appears to be that way.

And yes, it is, but we still need to support it. If our politicians weren't making promises to sell it then maybe it would be a bit more stable. It has to compete with the rest of the world; if we don't throw ourselves behind it it will always be unstable, and that's the way forward, not chickening out and calling it quits just because our dream of a nationally owned, globally competitive bank didn't come to fruition in the short term.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

You're not...... crying..... are you?

Maybe a little.

But it'll pass. Carry on
Quote by lolcats
They were shit. The fact is, they're going to get played on the edge when they record a 'single'. Who the feck listens to the edge and like 'metal-core'. At least let the winning band have some pop-sensibility.

I believe it's owned by the governement, so I think it's fairly stable

Yeah, and they weren't exactly the pop kind of metalcore either. I don't really see them getting to far. I'm kind of disappointed that they are 'the best' NZ schools have to offer in terms of bands. It makes me consider putting together a band, because I'm pretty sure I could make some kick ass spacey music, reminiscent of Floyd and self titled 30 Seconds To Mars.

And ahh, fairly stable, but all the other banks in NZ are more stable.

And AVA, National 'promise' fibre optics.

If you look at the budget, theres like however million on everything important, then a billion on fibre optics.

My figures may be a little messed up, but it's proportional.
Quote by Regression
Yeah, and they weren't exactly the pop kind of metalcore either. I don't really see them getting to far. I'm kind of disappointed that they are 'the best' NZ schools have to offer in terms of bands. It makes me consider putting together a band, because I'm pretty sure I could make some kick ass spacey music, reminiscent of Floyd and self titled 30 Seconds To Mars.

And ahh, fairly stable, but all the other banks in NZ are more stable.

And AVA, National 'promise' fibre optics.

If you look at the budget, theres like however million on everything important, then a billion on fibre optics.

My figures may be a little messed up, but it's proportional.

The New Zealand budget it the biggest piece of bullshit that gets published in the national paper every year, and that's REALLY saying something. I don't buy into a word of it.
Page 1 of 2